Who swallows and likes it ?

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love sucking on his balls while he's jerking himself off getting ready to cum. That moment when he's ready and you rush to get your mouth wrapped around his head, I feel so much pleasure in that moment. That's when you know you're a true cocksucker, when the voice in your head in that moment tells you "Hurry up, don't miss it. Get to his head so you can taste it all"

The combination of feeling his swollen head, the uncontrollable moaning, and that warm fresh sperm pumping out of his nuts into your mouth is so heavenly. Penis and semen are life.

NZWellyGayMale

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love sucking on his balls while he's jerking himself off getting ready to cum. That moment when he's ready and you rush to get your mouth wrapped around his head, I feel so much pleasure in that moment. That's when you know you're a true cocksucker, when the voice in your head in that moment tells you "Hurry up, don't miss it. Get to his head so you can taste it all"

The combination of feeling his swollen head, the uncontrollable moaning, and that warm fresh sperm pumping out of his nuts into your mouth is so heavenly. Penis and semen are life.

I alternate between putting my tongue put his ass and sucking on his balls...

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
there is no need to "swallow"- für me as a beta i try to
stay relaxed and let him entering my throat, balls deep,
he likes to stay deep while cumming- so it isnt my decision...
he holds my head with to hands und he just cums deep down teh ösophagus

shinybear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve always loved swallowing cum more or less. My ex boyfriend always spat when I blew my load in his mouth, but my boyfriend today always swallows my cum which feels amazing. I always reciprocate. He did it just last night. Sad not everyone gets to experience it