Why do black women on this site only like white guys?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
**WARNING GALAXUS!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE FLAMED!!**

Well I know I'm gonna be flamed for asking this question, but I'm doing it anyway.

All the black women I've seen in this forum (to my knowledge there are only two because they are frequent posters) seem to only like/date white guys. Why is this?

I like the swirl too but I wouldn't limit myself to one type of woman either.

Media
**WARNING GALAXUS!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE FLAMED!!**

Well I know I'm gonna be flamed for asking this question, but I'm doing it anyway.

All the black women I've seen in this forum (to my knowledge there are only two because they are frequent posters) seem to only like/date white guys. Why is this?

I like the swirl too but I wouldn't limit myself to one type of woman either.

Maybe you should ask them...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do black women on this site only like white guys?

Because they want white guys. Simple as that. And what they want shouldn't affect or impede you from finding black women who are into you.

People date who they like.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
**WARNING GALAXUS!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE FLAMED!!** Well I know I'm gonna be flamed for asking this question, but I'm doing it anyway.

All the black women I've seen in this forum (to my knowledge there are only two because they are frequent posters) seem to only like/date white guys.
Pffftt! There are at least a dozen, real black women on this site, who are not afraid to post. :cool:

To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one that prefers the white meat. :biggrin1: Who is this other chocolate hussy and how dare she infringe on my territory? :confused: :irked:

Why is this? I like the swirl too but I wouldn't limit myself to one type of woman either.
I have stated my preference for well hung white men before & been lambasted to hell and back. :irked: Often by white men! :eek: :261:

I was born and bred in an upper-middle class white community in NJ. I guess it's nature over nurture; because I find I get along best with white men from a similar background. I don't feel the need to pretend to be a 'home girl' with white men. White men don't give me crap for speaking proper English, taking the day off work to stand inline for Springsteen tickets, or having no clue who is at the top of the R&B, rap, or hip-hop lists. Rather than berating & ridiculing me, white men appreciate the fact that while I am a tough Jersey Girl, I have little to no 'street cred'.

I know there are black men out there that come from the same type of socio-economic group. However, it has been my experience that they prefer (there's that word again) white women . . . even if they are Clorox blondes. :rolleyes: :irked:

Maybe you should ask them...
Technically, he just did. :tongue:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Galaxus, if you really want a black woman just go to a black dating site. :rolleyes: :duh:

Guys, I have a girlfriend. She happens to be to black. I'm not looking to date any of you.

I'm not hating on you ladies. You can do whatever you want. I know I do. I'm just curious to learn more about this interesting correlation.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just saw your other post. thanks for posting.

My girlfriend thought I would only date white girls because I grew up in a rural, middle class neighborhood and I'm going to med school. I proved her wrong she's happy and sprung like like a spring! :D

I get with whatever. And I don't want the media to portray black men as scary or judgmental if we meet someone different.

Media
**WARNING GALAXUS!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE FLAMED!!** Well I know I'm gonna be flamed for asking this question, but I'm doing it anyway.

Pffftt! There are at least a dozen, real black women on this site, who are not afraid to post. :cool:

To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one that prefers the white meat. :biggrin1: Who is this other chocolate hussy and how dare she infringe on my territory? :confused: :irked:

I have stated my preference for well hung white men before & been lambasted to hell and back. :irked: Often by white men! :eek: :261:

I was born and bred in an upper-middle class white community in NJ. I guess it's nature over nurture; because I find I get along best with white men from a similar background. I don't feel the need to pretend to be a 'home girl' with white men. White men don't give me crap for speaking proper English, taking the day off work to stand inline for Springsteen tickets, or having no clue who is at the top of the R&B, rap, or hip-hop lists. Rather than berating & ridiculing me, white men appreciate the fact that while I am a tough Jersey Girl, I have little to no 'street cred'.

I know there are black men out there that come from the same type of socio-economic group. However, it has been my experience that they prefer (there's that word again) white women . . . even if they are Clorox blondes. :rolleyes: :irked:

Technically, he just did. :tongue:

Rough time with the brothers, huh?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just saw your other post. thanks for posting. My girlfriend thought I would only date white girls because I grew up in a rural, middle class neighborhood and I'm going to med school.
This has been my experience. None of the black boys I knew from my predominately white neighborhood and high school dated or married black women. Of course we are talking about the mid 1970's to late 1980's; but I can only speak from experience. :cool:

I proved her wrong she's happy and sprung like like a spring! :D
What does that mean? :confused: Sprung like a spring? :261: I've heard this term used here before and always envision a woman with a tail like Tigger, bouncing all over the place. :lmao:

I get with whatever. And I don't want the media to portray black men as scary or judgmental if we meet someone different.
Scary or judgemental? NO! Cheap and label conscious, yes. :biggrin1: It has often amazed me that one could be both. :confused:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im a WHITE FEMALE and i've been wondering this for a couple of years now. So you arent the only one. And as for DGIRL, you still proved his point as your husband is a NON-african american male. I think that was what he was asking.

Why do black women want white men? also can mean, why do black women want non-black men?

I think NJQT's answer wasnt surprising as she was raised most culturally similar to white folk, she feels more of a relation to them than with black folk. Same goes for some of my family raised in black neighborhoods, they feel much more comfortable there and with the people raised there that they tend to marry people from there and settle down there when they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im a WHITE FEMALE and i've been wondering this for a couple of years now. So you arent the only one. And as for DGIRL, you still proved his point as your husband is a NON-african american male. I think that was what he was asking.

Why do black women want white men? also can mean, why do black women want non-black men?
Those are distinctly different questions.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does that mean? :confused: Sprung like a spring? :261: I've heard this term used here before and always envision a woman with a tail like Tigger, bouncing all over the place. :lmao:
Sprung means that after you have sex with somebody, you basically control their mind because they'll do anything to get back in bed with that person. So actually "sprung" isn't really the appropriate term I should be using. I can't nor would I want to control my GF.

Let's just be blunt and say she constantly wants to fuck me.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a WHITE FEMALE and i've been wondering this for a couple of years now.
So you arent the only one. And as for DGIRL, you still proved his point as your husband is a NON-african american male. I think that was what he was asking.
DGirl is a bigger anomaly than me. :biggrin1: Until her, I had never even heard of a black woman dating an Asian man, let alone dating one.

Why do black women want white men?
We don't, at least not initially. I didn't, at least I don't think I did. :confused: Now you've confused me. :headache: Black men of a similar background to me, who are willing to date black women are increasingly rare. Seriously, at this point I'd have a better chance of banging Charlie Sheen, than Tiger Woods. :biggrin1: Not that I would want either one as both are clearly man whores.

This is one of those weird black, culture things. :redface: For some reason it is not so much expected, but accepted when black males of ANY socio-economic group date white or Asian women. However, black girls are still raised to look for that handsome chocolate prince. Hence the hullablloo over that new Disney movie. The Princess is black but the Prince is of indescribable ethnic, but non-black origin. Personally I think that's great! :smile: They are preparing little black girls for the real world.

I think NJQT's answer wasnt surprising as she was raised most culturally similar to white folk, she feels more of a relation to them than with black folk.
Thank you for getting that! :cool: So many people don't. :irked:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im a WHITE FEMALE and i've been wondering this for a couple of years now. DGirl is a bigger anomaly than me. :biggrin1: Until her, I had never even heard of a black woman dating an Asian man, let alone dating one.

We don't, at least not initially. I didn't, at least I don't think I did. :confused: Now you've confused me. :headache: Black men of a similar background to me, who are willing to date black women are increasingly rare. Seriously, at this point I'd have a better chance of banging Charlie Sheen, than Tiger Woods. :biggrin1: Not that I would want either one as both are clearly man whores.

This is one of those weird black, culture things. :redface: For some reason it is not so much expected, but accepted when black males of ANY socio-economic group date white or Asian women. However, black girls are still raised to look for that handsome chocolate prince. Hence the hullablloo over that new Disney movie. The Princess is black but the Prince is of indescribable ethnic, but non-black origin. Personally I think that's great! :smile: They are preparing little black girls for the real world.

Thank you for getting that! :cool: So many people don't. :irked:

You know, i understand it in the opposite manner. I was raised on the poor side of town until i was almost 13. I went to a predominately black middle school and when i moved to a small rural community i was teased for talking "ghetto" and i had no idea i did. My parents as racist as they were had no idea that i did because i didnt sound that way to them. But when i go back and watch home videos from that time, i surely did talk ghetto. I went out of my way to use poor grammar because that was cool with the black kids in my school.

There's a group of older black men i skate with weekly at a local skating rink. It's during adult night where the old 70's skating music is played. I fit in more with them than i feel like i do with people in my rural predominately white town. But when i get with them i can joke with them and understand some of their quirky stuff. They thought i was just an uppity white girl until i went up to them and introduced myself. We are always making fun of each other and laughing at any flaws we have.

I'd rather sit at a table for a holiday with all of those guys then with my own family or in laws. It has nothing to do with color, and more to do with cultural similarities and how you might have been raised with similar scenerios.

Ive never dated a black man because my dating years were in this small town where there werent many to date. I wouldnt say i dont find them attractive because some of them are for sure. I just happened to grow attractive to nerds and Asian/White/Asian Indian people dominate that group.