Why would man’s penis taste like silicone?

texis

Worshipped Member
Media
So Hubby came home from work last night and I decided to give him a bj... The thing is- he smelled and tasted like silicone (NOT LATEX). I mentioned it and he dismissed it and pushed my head down again… I didn't bring it back up... but it has been occupying way too much space in my head.

He hasn't showed as much interest in intimacy since that day, which has added to that sinking feeling l've had. He did cheat in the past and for that reason, I have full access to his phone, social media, location, etc. I haven't found anything suspicious. Would latex free silicone lubricated condoms leave that silicone smell/ taste? Is there another possible explanation/ cause? My heart has been in my stomach for hours over it.

Reactions: Kinglmao
Sorry to hear, that you are having these heavy thoughts on your mind!

One question though, what do you mean by silicone taste?
Silicone is basically tasteless, also the lubricant my husband and I are using for example.
Or do you mean the texture, the feel of silicone?

So Hubby came home from work last night and I decided to give him a bj... The thing is- he smelled and tasted like silicone (NOT LATEX). I mentioned it and he dismissed it and pushed my head down again… I didn't bring it back up... but it has been occupying way too much space in my head.

He hasn't showed as much interest in intimacy since that day, which has added to that sinking feeling l've had. He did cheat in the past and for that reason, I have full access to his phone, social media, location, etc. I haven't found anything suspicious. Would latex free silicone lubricated condoms leave that silicone smell/ taste? Is there another possible explanation/ cause? My heart has been in my stomach for hours over it.
It taste like lube ? Tbh if he dismissed it and hasn’t been intimate, confront him , ask him “ wtf is really going on?” If he loves you he will be real . From someone who has been through the same thing , it’s better to find out now and leave than to stay and be unhappy and hurt.

It would smell and taste like silicone because he applied silicone lube when he fucked someone and the lube smeared to the uncovered part of his cock.

Or, he's one of those guys who puts lube inside his condoms before sex.

Or he got a blowjob or a handjob from someone who had silicone lube.

Or he was masturbating with silicone lube on his own.

Or he barebacked some guy with silicone lube but unlikely because he'd have showered after (you'd hope!).

My thoughts are once a cheater always a cheater, especially if you need to treat him like a little kid with his phone to feel secure. Which doesn't work by the way. It's like a cat with a bell around it's neck, it finds a way to hunt. Such as a secret burner phone with Grindr on it.

Reactions: nixco