Willtthefourth

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I said before, please keep this stuff in the dms. I don’t want future employers to be able to see this stuff whenever they look up my name. I’d appreciate it if you deleted this.
I guess asking if there will be a OF in the future is a no? Lol

G

graysonx

As I said before, please keep this stuff in the dms. I don’t want future employers to be able to see this stuff whenever they look up my name. I’d appreciate it if you deleted this.

I don’t get why people are being so outright disrespectful to Will? They’ve clearly said to not expose intimate images in a public forum, and have even gone as far to say it’s ok to share stuff through DMs.

If ya’ll wanna jerk off to hot pics of Will (me too) then go by his wishes it’s really that simple

daydreaming17

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey y’all. I did ask if y’all could follow Will’s wish and not post stuff that he doesn’t want out there. Please follow that.
That's what dmca take down notices are for. And it's not like people can just deleted their comments.

Staven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Twitter today was awful, I’ve never been the best at wording things but I thought people would understand that I had good intentions at heart. But here we are
Twitter gays are ruthless, you clearly had good intentions to show off more guys with other body types but they somehow took it as a weird form of body shaming

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean let’s not play dumb. People were roasting him because he wouldn’t shut up about how fat/chubby people are beautiful for some likes on Twitter when in reality he would never touch someone over 180lbs and his likes are all dudes with abs. His tweets are cringe and people were making fun of him, that’s it.