Wizhunt Sleep Streamer from Bulgaria

Aah homophobic, Just not attractive anymore. Thankyou for your reply, I really appreciate you taking the time to write. May all your fantasies come true :p <3
He is from Bulgaria. The gay rights situation there is even worse than in Russia.
While discrimination against gay people have recently been "banned" in court, it was mostly by the immense pressure of their European neighbors.

In practice, hate crimes have not been outlawed, there's no law providing equality rights, and acts of violence against queer people are ignored and not investigated.

There is very recent and very brutal crimes of "gay cleansing" still happening there.

So t's very common for gay people to proclaim themselves as "straight" and try to distance themselves from anything "gay" as much as possible as a means of survival. It's so sad.

No, and he does not really post anymore. The only new thing he posted after more than a year of silence are some underwear pictures exactly like on his Xwitter account; they were posted a week ago or so (probably because someone asked him to post something on OF... or maybe he was menaced by the platform to post to keep his account functioning)...
He will not show nudity, unless something really novel happens. For now, he seems to find it enough to keep luring newcomers with old stuff and similar content over and over.
He is a self-proclaimed "straight" and he is homophobic toward openly male visitors.

He is not homophobic. You have to calm down. He's just an introverted heterosexual who takes advantage of his attributes. Why is he going to interact with his followers if he can't offer them MORE than what he already offers? Why is he going to respond and interact with comments in which 90% are about his dick? If you took the time to leave him a decent and helpful comment, I'm sure he'll respond. But from there to calling him homophobic is too much. You also have to take into account the region of the world where he lives. Don't give so much thought to this person who is blessing us with his content, just ENJOY.

He is not homophobic. You have to calm down. He's just an introverted heterosexual who takes advantage of his attributes. Why is he going to interact with his followers if he can't offer them MORE than what he already offers? Why is he going to respond and interact with comments in which 90% are about his dick? If you took the time to leave him a decent and helpful comment, I'm sure he'll respond. But from there to calling him homophobic is too much. You also have to take into account the region of the world where he lives. Don't give so much thought to this person who is blessing us with his content, just ENJOY.
Well, I'm calm. Way too calm, to be honest. I've seen him being offensive to more than one guy, in more than one opportunity. And in no way related to his dick or his (underwhelming) sexual baiting. I've even seen him being homophobic towards a dude that was trying to talk about gym and exercises.

That said, I have never told anyone not to watch his content. I do have a strong opinion about him, but I am following this thread, ain't I?

This is not the first time you read "into" what I write without any clue of where I am coming from, and that's rather funny to me. And please, by all means, do whatever you want. That's exactly what I am doing.

Well, I'm calm. Way too calm, to be honest. I've seen him being offensive to more than one guy, in more than one opportunity. And in no way related to his dick or his (underwhelming) sexual baiting. I've even seen him being homophobic towards a dude that was trying to talk about gym and exercises.

That said, I have never told anyone not to watch his content. I do have a strong opinion about him, but I am following this thread, ain't I?

This is not the first time you read "into" what I write without any clue of where I am coming from, and that's rather funny to me. And please, by all means, do whatever you want. That's exactly what I am doing.
I think both of you are right… Fum is just warning sensitive ppl that this guy has unresolved issues and lashes out at ppl sometimes (likely because of internalized shame regarding his own sexuality). Daniel is just reminding us that the guy is a human that lives in a complicated world and has some issues. Yes and yes, yes and yes.

I think both of you are right… Fum is just warning sensitive ppl that this guy has unresolved issues and lashes out at ppl sometimes (likely because of internalized shame regarding his own sexuality). Daniel is just reminding us that the guy is a human that lives in a complicated world and has some issues. Yes and yes, yes and yes.
The beef daniel has with my comments is old, very old. There's some unresolved stuff there.

I'm okay with everyone's opinions and do not engage in simplistic binarisms. I understand your overarching view, and I mostly agree it's probably the best way to read the situation (and most probably how I intuitively deal with it all).

The issue was possibly an essentialised reading of what I called "to be homophobic toward" in my post. I was describing the behaviour/attitude, and some people read these things as if I was trying to bear the soul of someone. I cannot access Wizhunt's deep thoughts, only his enacting in the world. That said, everyone else has as much contact with his deep thoughts as me—well, except himself. And there's a problem in the human psyche,... Even our deep thoughts appear in complex layers that we do not fully control or understand. So, asking him might give some clarity of where his thoughts are, but it won't erase his inexcusable behaviours. :)

Anyway, I hope you guys like the Photoshop fun I had in a previous post. I'll try to do more as soon as I'm out of the woods with work.

I've seen him being offensive to more than one guy, in more than one opportunity. And in no way related to his dick or his (underwhelming) sexual baiting. I've even seen him being homophobic towards a dude that was trying to talk about gym and exercises.
wizhunt never talk during Fitness training? Also he can't speak English. He talk only Bulgarian.
can you give this fitness workout when he is offensive? Also he never comunicate with viewers during sleep stream.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DwomUAghnB_qeMVh_ZwHtSoBxMcsaG6

wizhunt never talk during Fitness training? Also he can't speak English. He talk only Bulgarian.
can you give this fitness workout when he is offensive? Also he never comunicate with viewers during sleep stream.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DwomUAghnB_qeMVh_ZwHtSoBxMcsaG6
I'm sorry, I don't keep records of his behaviour, and I don't watch most of his exercise streams.
He used to interact in the past; in bad English, not only through his sleep streams just before sleeping, but also over OnlyFans, Xwitter, and Facebook. He'd also have some degree of conversation with members, probably less than 2 years ago but this went south quite quickly.

The now all-encompassing silence treatment is a clever strategy to avoid stirring the pot and keep luring people in. I guess he found the tone...

I'm sorry, I don't keep records of his behaviour, and I don't watch most of his exercise streams.
He used to interact in the past; in bad English, not only through his sleep streams just before sleeping, but also over OnlyFans, Xwitter, and Facebook. He'd also have some degree of conversation with members, probably less than 2 years ago but this went south quite quickly.

The now all-encompassing silence treatment is a clever strategy to avoid stirring the pot and keep luring people in. I guess he found the tone...
ok i will give video. from Twitch clips
wizhunts - i like girls
he's just sharing his sexual orientation. this is not homophobic or offensive language.

Oh, I didn't even know this one. LoL
In the Chat there is the question "Do you like Pakistani femboy?" And then he replies a bit annoyed "I like girls, I don't like boys!". I wouldn't go so far to call this homophobia. But he is naive if he imagined he would get only girls to follow his content

Reactions: Bellz10
In the Chat there is the question "Do you like Pakistani femboy?" And then he replies a bit annoyed "I like girls, I don't like boys!". I wouldn't go so far to call this homophobia. But he is naive if he imagined he would get only girls to follow his content
Oh, I definitely wasn't calling his behaviour homophobic due to a clip I didn't even know... :)

Agreed. Im sure most of the boys he doesn't like, pays his living. Lol

Truly do not understand people that will just ask questions like this. What is he supposed to answer? Are they asking these questions as a genuine pick up line? Like what is this thing of just asking strangers “are u into.*insert race or body type here*?” When does this question ever result in a good outcome? LOL

He is from Bulgaria. The gay rights situation there is even worse than in Russia.
While discrimination against gay people have recently been "banned" in court, it was mostly by the immense pressure of their European neighbors.

In practice, hate crimes have not been outlawed, there's no law providing equality rights, and acts of violence against queer people are ignored and not investigated.

There is very recent and very brutal crimes of "gay cleansing" still happening there.

So t's very common for gay people to proclaim themselves as "straight" and try to distance themselves from anything "gay" as much as possible as a means of survival. It's so sad.
Ok confirmed he’s gay himself then.

Reactions: silvin
i like hes wearing thongs, its sexy for me, and brings more like a fetish theme in my mind hahaha

i think is bi, i bet he likes "femenine boy or female" he seems shy, but kinky at the same time