Wizhunt Sleep Streamer from Bulgaria

Anyone subbed to his onlyfans? Is it worth the price? Aka what he used to upload to youtube members but more often or maybe a little bit more risqué?.
I subbed for a month: totally not worth it. You see only bulge. Perhaps a bit more clear than in the free videos but still nothing new. Subscribe to his Instagram. You get more value for no money

They generally make fun of him. He's acting super crazy. This is an online reality show where a woman is looking for a boyfriend and men can sign up to participate. He obviously has some mental issues and I don't know why he signed up for this show, everyone laughs at him.

He's a total beta male weirdo. They kept mocking him throughout that entire lame boring show. He couldn't even look at that female in the eyes when she was interviewing him lol. I understand now why he lives alone. If he's as homophobic and dumb as mentioned then he deserves mockery. The gays are the only ones giving these social rejects favourable attention so they better be grateful.

He's a total beta male weirdo. They kept mocking him throughout that entire lame boring show. He couldn't even look at that female in the eyes when she was interviewing him lol. I understand now why he lives alone. If he's as homophobic and dumb as mentioned then he deserves mockery. The gays are the only ones giving these social rejects favourable attention so they better be grateful.

I've finally convinced myself that this guy is a real scammer. Now his videos with the blurry and "uncensored" bulge for channel members, now with rates from the lowest to the highest, only to find out that in the end it's still the same mediocre content as always. Why are we gays allowing this? Why do we allow ourselves to be used in this way by a homophobic, sociopathic and rejected guy? Stop supporting his content and wake up 🚨 🚨🚨🚩🚩🚩‼️

I've finally convinced myself that this guy is a real scammer. Now his videos with the blurry and "uncensored" bulge for channel members, now with rates from the lowest to the highest, only to find out that in the end it's still the same mediocre content as always. Why are we gays allowing this? Why do we allow ourselves to be used in this way by a homophobic, sociopathic and rejected guy? Stop supporting his content and wake up 🚨 🚨🚨🚩🚩🚩‼️
I have seen zero proof that he is homophopic. Some of you guys take "i wont fuck dudes or entertain them" coming from a straight guy as being homophobic. Is the guy super lazy with his content and socially awkard? absolutley, but calling him a sociopath for being weirded out and not being atracted to his horny male fans is just reaching.

I have seen zero proof that he is homophopic. Some of you guys take "i wont fuck dudes or entertain them" coming from a straight guy as being homophobic. Is the guy super lazy with his content and socially awkard? absolutley, but calling him a sociopath for being weirded out and not being atracted to his horny male fans is just reaching.
He is. In this reality show where I send video he talk about how only "faggots" buy his content and etc. He definitely is

He is. In this reality show where I send video he talk about how only "faggots" buy his content and etc. He definitely is

These faggots feed him and buy his online games and bike parts. He is the most ungrateful and deplorable person. He got himself into a world he didn't know how to manage, he hates what he does, all to live off faggots? WELL. I stopped following him everywhere and reported his content, if you have any dignity you should do the same.

Reactions: Jabr and DannyEvans
These faggots feed him and buy his online games and bike parts. He is the most ungrateful and deplorable person. He got himself into a world he didn't know how to manage, he hates what he does, all to live off faggots? WELL. I stopped following him everywhere and reported his content, if you have any dignity you should do the same.
I left a long ago...and I agree with you. He knows exactly what kind of audience buy the stuff he is showing but seems so ungreatful and mean

he's weird because most of his life has been spent playing video games. If you read his description on twitch it says that he has spent 20000 hours in the game World of warcraft. if you play for 5 hours every day, that's 4000 days, that's about 11 years. That's what he did in his spare time. the rest of the time he went to work 5 days a week for 8 hours and then played 3-4 hours of WoW and on Saturdays and Sundays he played twice as much. He was also involved in sports such as fitness and cycling. His only contacts were at work. the rest of the time he trained and played on the computer. which he still does to this day.

he is currently living a dream life for every gamer. because he doesn't go to work and earn money while he sleeps.

There is a stream on YT where his pulse goes from the usual 55 ish right up to 130bpm and he thrusts his hips and boner up and then his pulse dies down again. Surely he’s cum?

Trying to find it for you guys, but I ran out of time

There is a stream on YT where his pulse goes from the usual 55 ish right up to 130bpm and he thrusts his hips and boner up and then his pulse dies down again. Surely he’s cum?

Trying to find it for you guys, but I ran out of time
heart rate over 80 is caused by heart rate misreading.
to lift 130 he has to fitness exercices
also now he uses another sensor which is on the left hand above the clock. as it is with him, there is no heart rate higher than 70
also stress situation can gain pulse. 160 pulse when playing game on Hardcore.