womens orgasm and bad sex.

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean on the womans part of having orgasms and the sex not being good. not talking about men.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about bad, but I've had some sex that was... Meh... and still had an orgasm. You know, I've also had sex start out great, and last too long. Then I'm not having fun anymore, and am just trying to hold out long enough to help my partner get to satisfaction. If that stage lasts too long for too often, I start to think of the sex as not good. Not exactly bad, but no, not good.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about bad, but I've had some sex that was... Meh... and still had an orgasm. You know, I've also had sex start out great, and last too long. Then I'm not having fun anymore, and am just trying to hold out long enough to help my partner get to satisfaction. If that stage lasts too long for too often, I start to think of the sex as not good. Not exactly bad, but no, not good.
Yeah, me, too.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had the trip over the rug orgasm. Where the timing is off and the orgasm breaks pre-peak. Like a half sneeze all the choo and none of the ah-ah-ah.

That sucks. The orgasms has none of that deep down muscular contraction. I get fijajibit. I just wanna bail. I'll usually take an assertive position, get my partner off and beat feet.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes it is & was for me. With the ex, sometimes good, but mostly because of his drinking/ behavior from hell....i would orgasm...but it had to be fast. He couldn't hold it, 99 percent of the time a minute or 2 man. Very frustrating.
All way behind me now & in a very happy place. Sex can be bad, meh as stated above...you can orgasm. Will it be satisfying ? No

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've had the trip over the rug orgasm. Where the timing is off and the orgasm breaks pre-peak. Like a half sneeze all the choo and none of the ah-ah-ah.

That sucks. The orgasms has none of that deep down muscular contraction. I get fijajibit. I just wanna bail. I'll usually take an assertive position, get my partner off and beat feet.

I get ah-ah-ah....nothing.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, @AlteredEgo nailed it for me too. But too long is bad, and it will never get better.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@MickeyLee nailed it for me

I've had sex where I orgasm but the orgasm is what I would call a bum orgasm. The contractions start before the orgasm even peaks and it ends lamely because the contractions bring NO satisfaction without the really sharp sweet peaking just before.

That doesn't mean bad sex, just a bum orgasm.