Women's perfume and fragrance

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Ladies.

I have a question that I am wanting to ask. I raise rare and exotic plants. I am interested in what kinds of fragrances women like to wear. I know some ladies like perfumes. . others like after shower sprays and things. . but more specifically, I am interested in what (notes) you like. Most fragrances have a plant base. .a scent from a flower or essential oil. As I am growing exotic plants. I'd like to know what you enjoy wearing and or what you can't stand.

I have some gardenias and plumerias. . but are there others I should get. . like Michelia champaca, or Ylang Ylang?

Let me know here what you like and what you don't like.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate vanilla. Hate. H A T E ! ! !

I like different rose scents, eucalyptus, certain lillies, sweet pea, but gardenia is among my favorites. It smells old fashioned but elegant. My absolute favorite is hyacinth, though it doesn't smell particularly good on me. I like spicy scents like clove, lavender, cinnamon, cracked pepper, and sandalwood. I like smoky scents. I like fruit scents like red apple, green apple, berries, melon, any citrus. When I don't wear perfume, I smell of lavender and coconut oil because I use a lavender soap, and I exfoliate and moisturize with coconut oil. I find other people respond extremely well the the scent of coconut on my skin. I have to admit one me, coconut oil smells like dulce de coco, or coconut candy.

Awww, AE.. I'm the opposite. :tongue: I like vanilla notes in my perfume. My current go-to perfume is Butterfly by Hanae Mori.

As far as floral scents, I really like jasmine a lot. Also lightly/delicately done rose or lilac. I also enjoy citrus and some spicy notes. I love how cinnamon, clove, and such smell but not so much for a perfume for myself or on others. Cucumber/melon and apple scents always smell really good to me too.

Regarding how I smell day to day, I have a coconut shampoo/conditioner and use a cocoa butter based lotion. Topped off with the Butterfly, which is pretty light vanilla and a little sweet/fruity.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wear Emporio Armani She ...
A fresh blend of delicate florals, heliotrope, almond accents and a caressing wake of vanilla and cedar wood (the product description)

I've tried many scents but this is the one I stick with.

I tend to use organic coconut oil as a body cream... the scent is very light. I also use Sanctuary Spa body butter which is a combination of shea butter, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil... smells gorgeous!

Hair...I'm currently using a citrus scented shampoo

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer Flower Bomb for summer and Alien for Winter, Armani Mania for going out, but overall I prefer fresh, fruitcy scents (I also have a perfume with Green Apple that I totally love).
My favourite body spray is from Victoria's Secret and it's strawberry and champagne and my favourite shower gel is from Bath and Body Works and is raspberry.
I also have a hand lotion with Ylang Ylang that I totally love.
I think you should try growing Ylang Ylang.
Oh, and for some reason I love the scent of roses, vanilla and coconut, but can't stand it on myself.

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely wear a fragrance but when I do it's Gucci Rush or Coach. I make my own coconut oil scrub and had a local scent shop duplicate the Gucci Rush for me in oil form and I add just a few drops to my coconut scrub so there is a hint of fragrance to it :) I like a very subtle smell, I don't want to knock people out when I'm around them. But to answer your question, I prefer sweeter types of smell. Musky scents give me a raging headache so no sandalwood for me.

I LOVE Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana.

It's light, clean and fresh with citrus, floral and wood.

Perfect for hot days.

Gingernessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately I've been wearing See by Chloe.
It smells apple-y fruit cocktail when I first put on, and dries down to a soft jasmine/ floral/ woody musk.

Last edited:

Renn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also hate Vanilla! It's so sickly sweet... too much of it and my gag reflex kicks in. And my gag reflex is pretty well trained ;)

I rarely wear perfume, when I do i like Cool Water.. which is very bright and clean, not cloying.

For floral I love lilac, sweet pea and lavender (provided it's not too strong).

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Such a fun question!

Like AE, I am not a big fan of vanilla. On the other hand, I was so into lavender at one point my then-boyfriend threatened to move out as he said the whole house reeked of it. Ha!

I generally favor lighter, cleaner scents. I'm a bit of a hygiene freak so cleanliness is more important than being "perfumed" - both for me and for any guy I like (Axe Body Wash is a dealbreaker). I get sage oil at a place in Hollywood and then have it added to lotion and bath gel. That's my go-to scent, I suppose. It's very light and I get compliments on it all the time.

Fave perfumes are Calyx (casual), Fracas (special occasions), and a couple of Jo Malone's.

D

deleted924715

Favourite perfumes are Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle and No.19

Love the smell of pretty much anything in The Sanctuary range

Day to day I tend to either moisturise my skin with coconut oil or an apricot kernel oil/Neroli oil mix. I love the smell of neroli oil.

LvBgDk25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sandalwood, amber and musk fragrances. I also enjoy cherry blossom from Bath and Body Works and always get compliments when I wear it. An old favorite is Coty Wild Musk....it seems that the recipe has changed over time, but back in the day....that was my scent!!!!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do not like anything fruity or flowery ... nothing sweet or strong.

I like light, fresh and clean scents or earthy musky scents (worn lightly)

a couple of my favorites are Laila from Norway and Lolita Lempicka (it has some undertones of sour cherry/fruit but is very light and airy)

Last edited: