PIV orgasm, is it real?

Sailacat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Reading erotic stories, yeah I know they are made up. However, seems in most stories that the women all have one or even multiple vaginal orgasms (as in PIV). So as a married man, I must ask the ladies, is it common? How many of you have this type of orgasm without any other clitoral stimulation? I ask because I would like to learn. Perhaps I might be doing something wrong. I am good with my hands and mouth and that is what keeps my wife satisfied. My penis is about 5.5 long and 5” girth. So not tiny. The stories are always about large guys with thick dicks and women who have their first orgasm before he has even fully entered them.
Makes us mere mortal average guys feel a bit bad. Seems our wives will never have this experience with us.
Would be interesting to hear your thoughts. Please guys, allow the ladies to answer. Thanks

Reactions: VIIby5

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly your dick size doesn't need to have been mentioned as for some women it's not size that could cause them to orgasm from piv sex.

Secondly yes it can and does happen might not be every time but it happens. Certain positions may make it easier for some women to orgasm from piv sex

• Wow
Reactions: 678wsb and g0nz0

Acquar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Softly (for some women it's painful, don't be too rough before knowing how she feels) and repeatedly hitting the cervix works (try to hit her pubic arch with yours). Super quick orgasms are also possible but the woman's mind has to be hot beforehand (hormones can help, try the days before menstruation).