Women's views on small penis men

Hi all, I thought I would post here because I am actually the hubby of Sarainsandiego. Thank you to the people who are supporting our choices. To the others, nobody asked for your opinion. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but do not assume for a second that you understand our relationship, so don't judge. I am happy being her cuckold. We are very happy with the way it is and I would hate it if my wife had to sneak around my back to do the things she loves to do.
She is an amazing, sexy and self-confident woman and I absolutely adore her and I am very lucky to have her as my wife. I would always do anything within my power to make her happy.

The only person who tried to say anything about any "disapproving" of what you and your wife do was a troll who is notorious for trying to shit stir in this section of the forum. Every single other person has said whatever works for consenting adults is peachy, even if it isn't the lifestyle choice for us as individuals.

Nobody asked for your misplaced indignation :p Do not for a second assume that that weak ass troll speaks for anybody besides themself

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all, I thought I would post here because I am actually the hubby of Sarainsandiego. Thank you to the people who are supporting our choices. To the others, nobody asked for your opinion. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but do not assume for a second that you understand our relationship, so don't judge. I am happy being her cuckold. We are very happy with the way it is and I would hate it if my wife had to sneak around my back to do the things she loves to do.
She is an amazing, sexy and self-confident woman and I absolutely adore her and I am very lucky to have her as my wife. I would always do anything within my power to make her happy.
You guys have our support and thanks for posting. It’s just one guy trying to stir things up. There are lots of different types of relationships that work for people. Good for you for having one that works for the two of you! :)

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
True. Most of us probably don’t get cuckholding advice from our parents, but whatever. @Sarainsandiego has full female support from the coven, and I can say that with confidence. She is happy, her husband is happy and they are doing what they need with full consent from each other. Just because there are a lot of us into monogamy does not mean we don’t support other forms of relationships. Many of us have been in other types of relationships.

This coven might be full of bitches. It’s not the insult one might think it is.

Indeed....I'm much happier with a bitch than a nag.

And fully support whatever makes a couple happy. I would gladly be in an unconventional relationship and stay out of the 50%+ who are divorced and who knows how many more living miserably together.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you all, I did not mean to be rude to anyone else. Just my male ego trying to protect my wife. ;)
From what I see so far, she's totally badass and needs no protection. I'm glad you introduced yourself, though, and I'm glad she has your support here.

sgdgolf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I see so far, she's totally badass and needs no protection. I'm glad you introduced yourself, though, and I'm glad she has your support here.

Thank you. Yes, she certainly knows what she wants and goes for it. ;)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I WILL judge. No, I don't know the full relationship. I've been brought up on the monogamous relationship crap. My dating/relationship life has been worse than crap.
Judgement: If it works for you guys... then... I'm a jealous MoFu.
Or, to quote the slogan for a shite company, "Just do it".
If everything's in the open... It's better than about 99% of other relationships, including those with our politicians, employers, etc.
Edit: oops... missed rest of posts... Guess 99% of everyone else here feels the same way about you guys.

Reactions: 286798