Would a "straight" guy ever be interested in this?

proinpro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So the story is I'll be moving to a new city soon and wanted to shop ahead for a roomate .. but was hoping for more of a roomate with benefits situation.

I know I'm going to be very busy with work and won't have any time at all for anything approaching a relationship or dating - problem is I'm a pretty horny guy. I'm wondering if there are any straight guys that would be interested in being roomates with someone that was str8 acting, professional, intelligent, sane, friendly, athletic, low key, knowledgeable about different things (yes, even sports and beer) .. with the understanding that said person can be turned to for a hj/bj/whatever type of sex the straight guy is interested in - as long as it was somewhat regular, with no expectation or desire for attachment?

This seems like the ideal setup for me, and frankly I'd prefer a straight guy since I really don't want anything serious, but *would* like to get off in fun and creative ways every now and then.

Thoughts?

hungandquiteproud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sounds great until you get to the "with benefits" part, as far as i'm concerned. i don't think an actual straight guy would be down for this. maybe a straight-in-quotation-marks guy, but not a straight one. no luck finding a bi dude who's into this?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah you could find a bi guy, but definitely not a straight guy.

And no, I would never be interested in that. However, I think I would actually prefer a gay roommate to a straight one.

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm beginning to believe in the stereotype about dudes wanting to fuck everything in sight, no matter what the other person thinks or feels.

Of course you wouldn't be able to find a straight guy for that. You could though, find a straight...straight guy for that....wink wink...nod...high five...shuffle...snort... chortle...clank of glass...side eye with the nod.

If you and your room mate get drunk and he jerks you off that's probably OK (don't want to let the rest of your friends or the neighborhood to know about it). But if he shows up the next day with a six pack of Bud and a bottle of baby oil, you probably need a new room mate.

So short answer fuck no.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Going out on a limb here...

I consider myself straight but curious. To me gay means being attracted to men in an emotional/romantic way and I know some people here would disagree with me. One of my fantasies is to have a roommate that I service with no reciprocation from him so the above situation sounds kind of hot. I admit it's a fantasy that only takes place in the safety of my mind but I'm pretty sure I'd take the opportunity to at least try it once.

Reactions: Bigwazza101

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider myself straight but curious. To me gay means being attracted to men in an emotional/romantic way and I know some people here would disagree with me.

You don't decide what "gay", "bi-sexual" or "bi-curious" means.
If you are a cat, say you are a cat. Don't say "I'm a dog because "cat" means something different to me."
I'm not saying you have to out yourself to the world around you. But at least be honest with yourself.
The way you describe yourself I would say you are bi-curious or bi-sexual. There is no such thing as "straight but curious". "Straight but curious" is a contradiction on its own.
(Sorry for going off topic)

Pionex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being straight (only attracted to women) I would not ever be interested in having a room mate that I would ever consider having a sexual relationship with. In my younger days, before marriage, I had a few room mates. One in particular was either bi or gay. I didn't know it when we agreed to share an apartment. I came in from a trip and found him and his male companion in my bed. He said he didn't want me to know he was into men because he was afraid I would not want to be his room mate. After his date left, and I stripped my bed and put the sheets in the laundry, we had a long talk.
He said he knew I wasn't into guys but he loved seeing me without a shirt or even seeing me take a shower. He said he would get so hot watching me he would have to go to his room and masterbate. I didn't have a clue.
He made the decision to move out after asking me if I would let him give me a massage and perhaps give me head. After telling him I was not interested in having any relations with him, he did move out shortly. My cousin moved in with me for about six months while he was attending school. He got married and moved out. I never told anyone about the incident and apparently the room mate didn't either. I saw him a couple of times at school and he would just stare at me. Made me very uncomfortable.
So, you may be asking for something that will not work for either of you.