Would an older woman like fucking a younger man?

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: deleted964387

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cougars are very popular these days for whatever reason. I get told by young men that age is just a number. I also think that women are taking better care of themselves these days and a lot of times look younger than their age which always helps :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not me. I live near a college town, and I swear I do not remember boys being as forward as when I was that age. I don't know what it is that made them think they can just come right out and ask. It's not appealing, and even if I were the least bit agreeable their approach is so sophomoric that I would not take them up on the offer to "give me something like I never had." I asked one of them who used that line if he had leprosy because I don't remember ever having that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just in my 30's. Guys 18-25 are just really not my thing. Some are awfully pretty to look at, but a lot of times when they speak I feel sisterly toward their stupid selves. I want to protect some young idiot from himself. This isn't sexy. A lot of them don't look full grown to me either.

Still, a couple of years back, I guess I was 30 or 31 and I was being kind of dismissive toward a 20 year old who was interested. I wasn't trying to give him the time of day, and only even entertained him briefly because he was so damn' pretty. Tall, athletic with that Floridian accent only Cubans can do. I liked the way his lips moved when he spoke, and the cute face he made whenever he had to scratch his eyebrow. I decided to give him a chance, and it was fun. Now we don't hook up, but we're friends on Facebook. I see the crazy right-wing lunacy he posts and I can't believe I used to consider him an actual friend. Neither can the woman he introduced me to. She just so happened to break up with him the night we met. She and I became close. He accused me of stealing his girlfriend. LOL

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'm "old" but twenty years younger than is a bit much. Possible, but not likely. Then again, it would depend on the man. I'm not into casual stuff, so there's more to consider than how we get along for a few hours.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this is subjective i guess...but then if a women was about 50-60, but still cuteish. would she like fucking a man who is 20-30 years younger? http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147830_croat2_jpegc1f382f733dbc76db4c2b14b3d42c50c

like this is the Crotian president, but somebody like this...may seem odd to ask but still.
"was about 50-60, but still cuteish....." I'm not even going to bother to read how many times you get your dick stepped on for posting that--

Reactions: LaFemme

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"was about 50-60, but still cuteish....." I'm not even going to bother to read how many times you get your dick stepped on for posting that--

Gosh I hope I'm cutish when I'm 50. Damn, guess I gotta keep moisturizing.

Reactions: Doranq

Gosh I hope I'm cutish when I'm 50. Damn, guess I gotta keep moisturizing.
I just joined today, and am perusing the forums, and this made me laugh so hard. Who calls a woman "cutish"? lol...