Str8 man want to get fucked while fucking his girlfriend?

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My girlfriend and I do a lot of bi MMF, so this is pretty standard. I can be fucking her while he fucks me. She can be fucking me with a strap-on while he's balls deep in my ass. And these are only two variations.
Also, it seems to be that a straight dude isn't really "straight" if he wants to be fucked while fucking his chick. He's more likely bi even though he won't admit it

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My girlfriend and I do a lot of bi MMF, so this is pretty standard. I can be fucking her while he fucks me. She can be fucking me with a strap-on while he's balls deep in my ass. And these are only two variations.
Also, it seems to be that a straight dude isn't really "straight" if he wants to be fucked while fucking his chick. He's more likely bi even though he won't admit it
Correction to second example. Should read "She can be fucking me with a strap-on while he's balls deep in HER ass." Talking about 3 way action, things can sometimes get tangled up!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a man in here who would like to fuck his girlfriend while getting fucked in the ass?! I think this would be hot for me fucking him while he's fucking her!
Not in the slightest! But I'm straight, so bring on the women! :D

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep I'll agree with your last paragraph ay