Would This Tattoo Put You Off A Guy?

Ummm bi/pan/poly folks can be completely satisfied with one partner. There is literally no difference in a bi-etc person or a mono-sexual person partnering with one person.

Like, a someone who will cheat will cheat, doesn't matter who they cheat with, it's cheating. Sexuality is not the problem, a complete lack of respect and empathy is.

Yeah, speakin' as a pansexual person I cannot relate with the dudes on here (and elsewhere) who claim they're basically wasting away for need/craving of a particular kind of genital and that's why they cheat... I know I have personal baggage, but I am aware o it and try to be very careful about it.

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got a ton of baggage :joy:
My sexuality is not on the baggage list.

My inability to ride down escalators without a mild panic attack is baggage. My absolute need for hours a week of leave alone time is baggage.

My appreciation of tittehs is something I have in common with my boy;)

Reactions: 286798

I got a ton of baggage :joy:
My sexuality is not on the baggage list.

My inability to ride down escalators without a mild panic attack is baggage. My absolute need for hours a week of leave alone time is baggage.

My appreciation of tittehs is something I have in common with my boy;)

I show my partner pictures of people who are body goals for me + ppl whose butts I wish I had :blush: