Would u ever let ur guy wear this at the beach?

Let's just take a step back. Take a long cleansing breath and face the reality of this thread.
Boozo here picked the most revealing (and most offensive) piece of attire.
Took a picture of himself shoehorned and strangled.
Cooked up some lame question and reason to embed the picture into the thread.....
and to what reason?

He's an attention whore.
He wants us to look at his strangled shit because, I know I sure as hell wouldn't go out of my way to view his gallery.

He needs to stop his manipulative horse shit and know that not all attention, be it positive or negative is worthwhile.

I'm done feeding the guy's need for attention.

Another for the block list.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Team Android. Still, the screen is MUCH smaller than a laptop or desktop, and definitely smaller than life. That's a lot of detail to see from a distance unless you touched up the photo and caused it to appear more transparent. As far as I can tell your underpants are less revealing than those briefs.
So what happens if you are on the beach and get aroused?

It's really never been an issue...I have very good control. But I wouldn't hesitate to duck into the water or go sit down on my towel.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't tell my boyfriend what he can and can't do. He can wear those if he wants, though they'd look ridiculous on him. For one, he's not hung at all so he wouldn't "fill them out" so to speak. For 2, he's 6'4, weighs 350lbs, and is hairy as hell. I feel like he'd swallow those.

Reactions: Amygirl

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's just take a step back. Take a long cleansing breath and face the reality of this thread.
Boozo here picked the most revealing (and most offensive) piece of attire.
Took a picture of himself shoehorned and strangled.
Cooked up some lame question and reason to embed the picture into the thread.....
and to what reason?

He's an attention whore.
He wants us to look at his strangled shit because, I know I sure as hell wouldn't go out of my way to view his gallery.

He needs to stop his manipulative horse shit and know that not all attention, be it positive or negative is worthwhile.

I'm done feeding the guy's need for attention.

Another for the block list.

clapping_ken_toy_story.gif