Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang, reading this thread made me think "FAT BITCHES NEED LOVE TOO, CRAIG!" HAHA From Next Friday, but honestly... Big girls, have big hearts, and they can cook :) lol plus honestly, there is some really pretty big girls, that if they got skinny they'd be ugly. So I guess it depends on personality and a lil looks.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Now I know why I don't get laid/fucked...it's because I'm fat! hahaha I know I'm big. Fuck me, don't fuck me. I know what I'm able to do and yes I gumby up now and then. Yes I have big boobs and a big jiggly ass. So glad there are men out there that truly appreciate that. ;)

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I know why I don't get laid/fucked...it's because I'm fat! hahaha I know I'm big. Fuck me, don't fuck me. I know what I'm able to do and yes I gumby up now and then. Yes I have big boobs and a big jiggly ass. So glad there are men out there that truly appreciate that. ;)

:hitit: and :bowdown:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For both your informations, i am not classed as fat. check my pic out and you'l see and if you read it properly, i dont even look my weight. and i dont work for this site either, im a full time mum. just because some men prefer a branch to the whole tree, doesn't mean they need to slag women off.
You're not a BBW. You're a BBH. Big, beautiful hottie. Just like my adorable, voluptuous, sexy, uninhibited wife of 40+ years. You go, girl.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she captures my interest and heart and I'm attracted to her (i.e. I think she has a cute face) then hell to the fuck yes, I'd fuck, marry, date, romance, promenade and whatever else came into my heart to do for a bigger girl. Hell, I'm doing it now and it's wonderful. She's so good to me, and she's got a tight little coochy that snaps right back 5 minutes after sex. Makes it hard for quickies but who cares!

IgotgoodD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ Eyescream: I'm not attracted to fat men, lol.

If you are fat and you cant date a fat person you're retarded, you let yourself go but you can't date someone who didnt care about their weight either, what gives you the privilege to discriminate against your own kind? I'm skinny and I wouldn't dare reject a skinny girl..... I would fuck a fat girl if I was desperate and extremely horny but that's as far as it goes, honestly I've only received oral sex from a fat girl. Fat girls are lazy and eat all the food, I couldn't marry someone like that. Plus fat women on top during sex isn't pleasurable.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, when I was single. I fucked a few chubby girls. did i date them? not exactly. we hung out together at times. honestly, would I date a fat girl? probably no.

would I marry one? here's the interesting part. if I won't date a fat girl chances are I won't marry one either, but the girl I married turned into a fat gal. and I don't mean a little pudgy. about 80lbs heavier than when we met. she has almost doubled her weight. 104 to 185 lbs. been together a long time, have 3 grown kids. and you can't blame "bearing children" as the cause. she always lost that baby weight. she looked great at 125 lbs and she could maintain that weight easily she said, and did for years. my buddies were jealous that I was banging on a beautiful woman and we had been together & true for many, many years. about 5 yrs after our last child, the pounds just started rolling on. and on. so there you have it.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I married a marathon runner myself, but would I?
Hell yes! I have fucked and dated fat girls for years at a time! I swear...some of the best lazy afternoons of my life have been shacked up with a big titted fat blonde chick with a big smile and great hands! Oh hell yes! And if I had hung around with the big blonde for another summer I bet I would have married her. Hell fuckin' yes.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are fat and you cant date a fat person you're retarded, you let yourself go but you can't date someone who didnt care about their weight either, what gives you the privilege to discriminate against your own kind? I'm skinny and I wouldn't dare reject a skinny girl..... I would fuck a fat girl if I was desperate and extremely horny but that's as far as it goes, honestly I've only received oral sex from a fat girl. Fat girls are lazy and eat all the food, I couldn't marry someone like that. Plus fat women on top during sex isn't pleasurable.

You're a bit of a judgmental toss pot.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I'm fat, so what (as I eat my rocky road ice cream). I have big tits and a big ass and I have no problems finding men who want to fuck me. Also for the guys who say that fat girls have big hearts and great personalities FUCK YOU. I really hate when people say that. I do have a great personality (can't you tell) but I have always been great even when I was skinny. Fat, overweight, curvy, hot, sexy whatever -- I know I am good in bed -- not a doubt in my mind about that one -- as long as you can turn me on and not all men can do that. Also, I rock on top, one of my favorite positions, especially when the guy can't fuck and I need to save the night like a superhero I will ride that cock until we both cum. [I had so much fun typing this]

Reactions: Huaimek186

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I'm fat, so what (as I eat my rocky road ice cream). I have big tits and a big ass and I have no problems finding men who want to fuck me. Also for the guys who say that fat girls have big hearts and great personalities FUCK YOU. I really hate when people say that. I do have a great personality (can't you tell) but I have always been great even when I was skinny. Fat, overweight, curvy, hot, sexy whatever -- I know I am good in bed -- not a doubt in my mind about that one -- as long as you can turn me on and not all men can do that. Also, I rock on top, one of my favorite positions, especially when the guy can't fuck and I need to save the night like a superhero I will ride that cock until we both cum. [I had so much fun typing this]

You have just the BEST fucking attitude!!!

J

JR7

MsThang, great post! I agree with you - it can sound pretty condescending when guys say things like, "they are the sweetest," or have "big hearts." (I hope I haven't posted such quips on lpsg, but I'm probably guilty of it too.) I guess it's because I have never been with a heavy girl who was anything other than sweet. I have known some not-so-nice ones, but suffice to say, I never 'got with' them because of the attitude.

I did want to remark about something else you said. That part about saving the night like a rock star and riding the guy til you both cum. Reminded me of a college experience. I was with a heavy girl my sophomore year. Let me preface this by saying, yes, I can fuck, in many positions. Still, she got on top and rode me like a "rock star." Long slow thrusts taking me all the way in her pussy. I wasn't wearing a condom. (And thank G-d because these folds and ridges were not to be missed by a bare cock.) So of course I start to feel like I'm going to cum, and I say, "I'm gonna cum," or some such announcement so that I can pull out. She, in turn, grinds down on my cock and won't get up. I start busting a nut in her, she takes every drop. Fortunately, she did not get pregnant (but she knew she diligently took the pill).

So my question for you is when you're riding and your partner cums (even w/o a condom) do you grind down and let him cum inside you, or do you have him pull out?

TwelveInchFinch

Just Browsing
Media
I love that even on an "alternative" board such as this one there is still a childish hatred of big women and those who enjoy them. I used to get upset about it until I realized it's just people being jealous of those who are comfortable enough with themselves to say the hell with popular opinion and go for what they know.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm recently seeing a lady who is curvy, some might think she is heavy but she has such a small waist compaired to her huge tits and round bottom. Beautiful 40'' thighs, 38'' busts and 30'' waists all on this 5'3 frame. She is stunning and looks ten years younger. Her belly doesn't hang at all and has that mother's belly...

She says she's 40 lbs over weight. To me she is sexy as hell, though her boobs could make her fall over....She gets looks where ever we go.

She goes crazy when sucking cock!....Give me curvy and a bald pussy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.