Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m into men only for sex. There’s never been any romantic attraction to guys but I do love to suck cock and have enjoyed anal, both giving and receiving.

I’ve been married twice and still enjoy window shopping but I’ve only fantasized about having sex with two of my male friends over my life time.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
While I would never marry a man, I wouldnt rule out living with one.

While its only short term, with my fuckbuddy occasionally I spend a few days and in rare cases a few weeks. Despite the vast age difference of 4 decades, him in his 60s and me in my 20s, we get along well and never had any drama's or issues. I think importantly when I do stay over, I take on a very feminine nurturing role, he adopts a very Dominant Alpha role. In many ways he protects and provides for me and I am happy to be a source of comfort and relaxation for him, by serving his needs.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nope.

The ladies are the only ones I have any interest in when it comes to the cuddling, lovey dovey, cutsey, and dating and love and marriage stuff.

Men... best they can get out of me is
"Best Friends who just so happen to also enjoy getting their cock sucked off and jacked off by me when they want it".

Absolutely 0.000 interest in men romantically. Fuck Buddy Best Friends is as good as it gets.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope.

The ladies are the only ones I have any interest in when it comes to the cuddling, lovey dovey, cutsey, and dating and love and marriage stuff.

Men... best they can get out of me is
"Best Friends who just so happen to also enjoy getting their cock sucked off and jacked off by me when they want it".

Absolutely 0.000 interest in men romantically. Fuck Buddy Best Friends is as good as it gets.
aw man but that male/male intimacy is the good shit. feeling his cock stiffen up against your back while cuddling is just the best