Would you say that 6.75" is big, hung, average, small, or tiny?

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good point. What would you classify as hung?
Not sure it matters. OP asked about calling his cock “big” and it is.

Also true that the girth matters too, in terms of big ness. Many hung cocks are 6 inches around as am I but I’m only 6 inches long. Still have had guys saying it’s too big for them.

Funny enough, when I was at my lowest weight I was closer to 7 inches long. Need to lose weight again! But it doesn’t really matter So long as you’re happy in yourself.

Reactions: wh1t3ros3

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m 7.5. I think I’m just slightly above average. Wouldn’t consider myself hung though sex partners seem to be into my size and consider it large but not a difficult large. 6.75 u imagine is average and a good. When I start to bottom that’s the size I’m going for.

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think too, it also depends on your girth. At 6.75", if it's very thick, you'll definitely be considered big.

I'm just 7" in length, but 5-3/4" in circumference. Most guys and gals say that I have a big cock. But I think it's my girth, more than my length that puts me in the "big" category. I'm also told that my cock is good looking. . .I guess that depends on what someone likes.

View attachment 116551511
That's a beauty @odave Be great to stroke as I poke.

Reactions: odave

Escapefromla6

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think lots of folks consider 8 ish to be really common. In reality that's definitely not the case. 7+ I think is definitely big. 6.75 plenty large. 8+ is really big and anything around 9 is just massive.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
With a reported average of 5.5 inches, based on studies reporting more than 15,000 adults between 19 and 75. These measurements were not self reported measurements, but measurements taken by medical individuals. These studies included men across a broad spectrum of ethnicities. Check results on YouTube under Dr. Bunkrock, a German urologist/sexologist.

Reactions: Escapefromla6

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly what it says in the title. I'm a top with a 6.75" dick that's just slightly thicker than average.

I'm aware of where I stand statistically, but as I'm sure people are aware that has nothing to do with popular opinion.

So if you came across a top with a 6.75" dick who said he had a big dick? Would you agree, or would you laugh at him.
Big

Reactions: wh1t3ros3