Hi people! The other thread has disappeared, so we start again...

RULES:

-Up to 10 videos, no more than that per order...There is no limit on orders.
-There is no size limit...you know I'm talking about videos!
-Don't be impatient, don't repeat the same order several times a day, don't pass off the order as new, if I skip an order after 48 hours, insist but don't pass it off as new.
Whoever publishes the same order in other threads, answers it and doesn't have the courtesy to delete it or warn me not to download it, I will pass it off, each download takes up the bandwidth of the Alfafilet account, and most of the time the videos are not even viewed...be considerate...and think of the other members.
-They have the thread to make the requests, so do not send me private messages making requests, priority is given to those who make requests in the thread....
-Downloads through Alfafilet xgays.org and malecaps.com, before ordering check both sites, since there are times when there are videos in Malecaps that are not found in xgays...there are many who ask for downloads through Fileboom, I can download them but know that you can too (in case you do, be patient because it takes time to download)...requests are also accepted for gaytorrent.ru and gay-torrents.net......

Verify that the videos are still online, you have to click on download below the image of the show, there it will tell you if the download is still feasible or the video has already disappeared...it is more than anything so that you do not get excited about a video and it turns out that you cannot get it...

View attachment 146655501

To view the videos follow the steps in the following video, you only have to CLICK ONE TIME on each tab and wait, Otherwise, more windows will open....

View attachment 146655571

Models who find their shows here can ask me to remove their videos without any problem, guaranteeing that no more requests for their shows will be answered, and I apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused...
Buongiorno Sam! I loro video stanno sparendo da xgays (non trasmettono da un po’ su cam4) potresti scaricare questi per favore??
Grazie infinite!