Photos & Videos Xtendo (xtendo2)

timmytim2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to get the gays speculating but I remember 2-3 years ago he was on TikTok live and I think someone asked if he likes black girls. He said yes but unfortunately black guys side eye him when he’s goes for black women and that he doesn’t want to beef with black guys cause he thinks they’re attractive. He caught himself right when he said attractive but comments wouldn’t let it go and I think he reiterated that black guys are fine as hell and then ditched the whole subject but I don’t think he wanted to say he was bi. He was also extremely high during this. He was smoking a bong on live and kept coughing every 10 seconds lol

whitemonsterenergycowboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not to get the gays speculating but I remember 2-3 years ago he was on TikTok live and I think someone asked if he likes black girls. He said yes but unfortunately black guys side eye him when he’s goes for black women and that he doesn’t want to beef with black guys cause he thinks they’re attractive. He caught himself right when he said attractive but comments wouldn’t let it go and I think he reiterated that black guys are fine as hell and then ditched the whole subject but I don’t think he wanted to say he was bi. He was also extremely high during this. He was smoking a bong on live and kept coughing every 10 seconds lol
Digging a bit deep pal