yaaarobbb/ robert pedroza

lol this means nothing, I used to workout with my old roommates who are definitely not gay and they were learning lingo from me.

Also taught them what cruising was so they don't get caught up by creepers
No I usually don’t reply but this man is GAY GAY. Lol don’t believe me quickly look at who he follows on IG 80% gay guys and girls

No I usually don’t reply but this man is GAY GAY. Lol don’t believe me quickly look at who he follows on IG 80% gay guys and girls
This is just blatantly false. Wth. He is only following 239 people. From a quick scroll thru. Of that, he's following at best only 7 openly gay dudes as far I can tell. While he is following over 55+ attractive young women. Stop telling lies. :joy:

This is just blatantly false. Wth. He is only following 239 people. From a quick scroll thru. Of that, he's following at best only 7 openly gay dudes as far I can tell. While he is following over 55+ attractive young women. Stop telling lies. :joy:
Yeah I just think it's weird that people do detective work trying to figure out if they're gay or straight.

Like who cares, just enjoy his phat ass.

If you think he's gay and you're interested then shoot your shot and get left on read/ignored and move on. Otherwise why is this important?

He always says he’s more active on instagram but I followed him and he never posts. You can subscribe for £5 a month but do you get anything for that? Didn’t know that was a thing on instagram.