Yes, mine is much bigger.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I had a long time friend, Andy, and we grew up across the street from each other. I can’t talk about anything before 18 years or is it 21 years old here? Let’s just say in some situations such as public swimming pool changing rooms, or similar settings we would see each other naked.

I have a really big cock. I know it. It sometimes makes me feel awkward in public settings to be naked if I am around friends. But, Andy never seemed to pay attention even though he looked half my size soft. So, I was never uncomfortable about it with him. Over time, especially if I was in settings where I didn’t know other people, like the shower room at a KOA campground, I would sometimes enjoy others staring or seeing the envy or admiration with their looks. I even did that purposefully on some occasions so I could get laid by a girl that might be there where I knew she would hear about it or catch a glimpse. Or, one time in college at Spring Break I peed where I knew a couple girls we were with could see and I even made sure to have a semi so they would see I have a horse cock. Of course I was fairly drunk when doing that but later I ended up fucking two of those girls and I knew their curiosity was about my cock and what it would feel like to them. So, in no way am I ashamed of having a big cock and I am proud of it. But, again having male friends comment or things of that nature was never something I would have felt comfortable about.

Andy and I were in college at different schools but would stay in touch. He then dropped out of his school as he realized the major he was pursuing wasn’t realistic. So, he came to visit and I had a small one bedroom apartment in a house I rented on campus. I never ever expected that there would be any issue about being in the same room or sleeping one of us in bed and one on the couch. Plus, we were both two straight guys and our conversations would frequently be about women.

I was in class during the day but we went out at night to try and hook up with women. The second night he was staying it was Friday evening and we were striking out so headed back to the room. I went to take a shower which was in the house in another room and you would have to wear a robe (house rules) when going to/from the shower. I came back in and Andy was sitting on the couch as I took off my robe and started searching for underwear. Suddenly, Andy commented, “You really have a huge cock don’t you?” “How much bigger do you get erect?” At first I was stunned by Andy’s comments especially as they were said in such a matter of fact way. I replied kind of snarky, “I have never measured it (which wasn’t true as of course as I had measured it several times and topped out at 9”). “You should” he said. Why, I replied. “Well, it’s impressive and I am glad you never fucked Wendy (who was a girl Andy dated and I liked) or she might have been disappointed in me, he laughed. “Size is not that important,” I said. Andy laughed again and said, “Yeah you can say that but give me a break” “Look at mine compared to yours” and suddenly Andy pulled down his pants and underwear in one motion and started jacking his cock. He grew erect very quickly and he had a respectable length maybe 6-7” but thin around. I was startled by all of this and it happened so quickly. I know we both had a few drinks but still it was surprising. I had to admit deep down though there was something of a turn on in all of this too. Without touching myself, I could feel myself getting erect and I didn’t want Andy to see I had a physical reaction to observing him. So, I grabbed my cock and stroked it and I got not fully erect but semi erect where I still hung down but probably close to my 9” length but just not filled completely in circumference. Nevertheless, standing there near one another my cock absolutely dwarfed Andy’s. “Shit man, you are so lucky” Andy exclaimed with admiration. As he said this, he moved closer to where are cocks almost touched. With a sense of pride now as I was aroused and feeling myself getting harder I said, “Yes mine is much bigger.”

Andy and I stood there awkwardly for a little while when my horniness got the better of me, “Do you want to touch it,” I asked. Without saying a word Andy reached out and gripped my cock around the middle just holding it up. “Damn it really feels heavy, I am curious does it feel big and heavy to you?” I replied, “Andy that is hard to say as its mine and so what I feel is what I feel, but yes I feel the weight and sometimes in the morning it can hurt because it can get so big it pushes against and beyond my underwear and can’t contain it. “Wow” Andy said with a look of admiration and curiosity. “Shit” he said, as he held his right next to mine. “I never want to fuck any woman you have been with, she would think this is a joke” as he held his cock in the other hand jacking it. I could see he was turned on. Andy, if you want you can try sucking it. As soon as the words popped out of my mouth I felt like I made a mistake. Here my friend since childhood was possibly just insulted. (to be continued)

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Andy said, “Come on man, I’m not gay, I’m not going to do that.” “No, I know that,” I replied. “Mine is just a lot bigger than yours and you seemed fascinated, so I just was saying if you wanted to it would be OK.” As I was saying this, my cock was getting rock hard and looked even menacing to me. I was feeling very horny and I noticed Andy’s cock was also leaking a little bit so I knew he was equally turned on. Also, Andy was still staring at my cock. “Can woman take that all inside them”, Andy asked? I answered, “Yes, if I take my time. Some will comment when they see my cock on how big it is or they have never been with someone so well-endowed and to go slow, things like that. Some say nothing. But, once I start fucking, I usually over time can work more and more until I can get it all in, a few it’s been too much though.” “Well it’s amazing to look at, do women say that it feels better.” “Andy, do you want me to be honest,” I asked. “Look at your cock and look at mine, what do you think?” Andy said, “Well duh, but most say size doesn’t matter.” I repeated, “Andy look at your cock and look at mine, do you really believe that? Do you really and truly believe that if we were here with a woman together that each of us is going to feel the same to her?” Andy said is a softer voice, “I guess not.” Andy then added, “We need to find a woman and fuck her together to see.” “Yeah, that would be fun; I wish we had someone now because I got to get off.” “Me too”, Andy replied and stroked his cock a little.

I was so horny I didn’t care and I took Andy’s hand placing it back on my cock and told him it would be a lot better if he jacked me. He didn’t pull his hand away and so I reached out and grabbed his cock. I had never touched another guy’s cock before and it felt funny to me as compared to all the times I had jacked myself off. It felt small in my hand and my hand easily gripped it where as with mine my fingers would just slightly touch. Plus, one hand covered almost ¾ of his cock and so stroking up and down was so easy as sometimes with myself to really feel good I had to use both hands and typically would grab the base with one and the head with the other and then stroke down. In the meantime, Andy just moved closed looking at my cock and he just slowly would use one hand to trace the entire length. “Is the whole length sensitive,” he asked? “What do you mean,” I responded. I let go of his cock and lay back, as he held my cock up in one hand and just studied it like a scientist. “Well I wonder if you feel more because your cock is so much bigger and that you have more pleasure sensations.” “Andy, how would I be able to tell or how would we ever know.” OK, he responded and he leaned forward and said well I got to know what it is like for a girl with this cock, and he wrapped his mouth around the head of my cock. I sighed and the warmth combined with the pressure felt really good. I knew not to make any comment and so I just laid back with my eyes closed so he would not feel embarrassed with me looking at him. He starting stoking my cock with one hand, and tried to take more of my cock experimenting with how much he could go down. It felt like he could get about halfway down my shaft but then would back off. “Don’t stop” I heard myself say and I opened my eyes for a second to see Andy jacking his cock with one hand and holding mine with the other with his eyes shut sucking me with much enthusiasm. He clearly was very turned-on. I could feel myself quickly getting that sensation of building to a climax and I wanted to cum in his mouth but also knew that he might be angry, so I announced to him, “Oh that’s really good I am going to cum.” To my absolute thrill, Andy only increased his speed and grip which told me it was OK. I moaned and announced “I’m cumming” and felt the first big spurt go right into Andy’s mouth from the sucking. “He gagged and pulled away and my second spurt went flying right onto his chin and neck. “Oh shit” and I started laughing as Andy was making a sour face and spitting the cum out of his mouth. I saw Andy’s cock softening and I could see a bit of his cum in front of him and realized he had cum too from sucking my cock. He got up and pulled up his shorts quickly and walked out of the room to the bathroom. I quickly wiped myself off, grabbed a towel to clean the cum off the floor, and put on my underwear. About 5 minutes later, Andy came back in the room and this time without saying a word I headed out to the bathroom. I cleaned myself off and when I came back into the room, Andy was already on the couch pretending like he was asleep. I realized now that are sexual drives were relieved, it was likely more awkwardness or embarrassment of all that had just transpired between us. So, I said nothing and went to bed as well. The next morning when we got up neither of us mentioned anything and acted like it never happened. We each went about our normal routine. However, that night before we went out I purposely said, “Let’s try and find a chick we can fuck together like we talked about.” That comment seemed to make Andy happy like it still was all about women for the both of us and what happened was just two friends playing around. "OK" we are going to make it happen Andy laughed. (to be continued)

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
That next night Andy and I went hanging out at a couple bars with the fantasy, that we convinced ourselves we were going to find, a woman that we could pick up and bring back where we could both fuck her and evaluate her reaction to each of us. Of course, not only did we not find any luck in that but not even really hooking up with anyone individually. We got back late that night and just went to sleep and there was no suggestion or discussion of our doing anything with one another again. It had happened but we did not talk about it. The rest of the week, I went to classes and Andy was spending time searching out where he might next go to school. I did one time come back in the room and intentionally walk around naked in front of Andy, but again nothing was said or anything else. Eventually, Andy left to start a job actually working at his father’s business back in our home town.

It wasn’t until many months later that I returned home for the summer break. Andy now was living in an Apartment and we got together. We did eventually bring up our thoughts about the “experiment” with a woman but pretty much realized that this was likely to never happen by not knowing a girl in advance and then talk her into it. That didn’t seem realistic. So, instead we talked about hiring a woman. Andy then admitted he was on a website where you did hook-ups and although the suggestion was you are meeting some single woman seeking action the truth was most of the women wanted a donation so to speak. He said we could search there. He then admitted that he had seen this one woman several times and he could call her and explain what we intended. When he reached her she had a fee, of course, but she was open to meeting two guys. Andy shared that he didn’t really go into too much explanation of our curiosity as she didn’t like discussing details on the phone. The time was arranged and we had to travel to her place the following day.

Upon the door being opened I was pleasantly surprised as the woman looked very nice, younger than I expected, and she was dressed in shorts and a little t-shirt. She invited us to sit on a couch and we chit-chatted for a couple minutes. We then shared that we wanted to see what impact penis size has and that we were aware from the gym that there was differences in size between us (we didn’t share about our own experience with one another). She laughed and commented, “Guys, size makes no difference.” Well, we responded we are here to find out. She told us to stand up and let her see our cocks. I was really excited and stripped very quickly being already fully erect. “Well you are a big boy” she smiled commenting as my erect cock was sticking straight out. Andy looked over and I think he was a bit embarrassed as he was naked too now and his cock obviously didn’t look like mine. She got up and moved right between us grabbing both our cocks. She started alternating in sucking us and I had to comment, “See mine is much bigger, so it really doesn’t make any difference?” “It looks nice” but she then grabbed Andy’s cock and said but yours looks like a nice shape too.” “Look, I said, we don’t want you to say anything other than the truth, right Andy?” Andy said in a softer voice not sounding entirely confident, “Yes.” “You are not going to hurt anyone’s feelings, we just want to know,” I stated matter of factly. I guessed that as a professional her role was to have customers and not upset them in any way.

Andy said, “Let me go first” about himself because after you she might feel me at all. I thought about it and suggested, “Let’s not do this together, why don’t you go in her bedroom and then when done, I will go in.” Andy replied, “How are we going to determine the outcome to our experiment then?” Well, looking at her, when we are both done you must must must tell us the truth, OK? She shrugged her shoulders and said OK.

I could hear Andy in the room with her and she was moaning and seemed to be into it. He didn’t last too long and came out grinning. “Your turn.” I went in and engaged in no preliminaries. I said to her, your job is to share with me if I feel any different than my friend. I immediately positioned my condom covered cock and slid right in to the hilt. I looked at her and asked, “Can you feel a difference.” She whispered to me, “Of course, you really fill me up.” Better than my friend (I wasn’t sure to say his name), I asked? “Different” she replied. I began fucking her as we still spoke. “Come on we asked you to be honest.” “I am,” she replied. “Yes, I can feel that you are way bigger and it feels real good, just fuck me.” I continued to fuck her trying to pound her now as we got in a rhythm. She was grunting when I would hit the end of her vagina, but unlike some women it didn’t seem to hurt her. She then reached down to rub her clit. “Did you do that with my friend?” “No”, she said. “Why?” Because your cock feels so good, yes the big size is much better and your friend’s cock doesn’t do it for me, but yours is awesome.” Was she telling the truth or just saying words to make me cum? Whatever her motivation it was working. I felt myself getting close and was really into it. She was grinding and then went into this orgasm (it seemed) with her face clenched and then she raised her hips looking right at me and was pushing back on my cock with an intensity that seemed hard to fake. She collapsed back down and I starting cuming.

We both were still for a few minutes and then got up and I dressed while she put on a robe and walked back into the other room where Andy was sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him and said, “Well which of us felt better.” She said, “You both felt good.” “Yes, I am sure” I said a bit sarcastically, but we honestly both want to the know if our cock sizes make a difference, right Andy? “Yes” tell us honestly. Each of you felt good, I am not sure what else to say. “You are very comfortable and both of you hit the spot.” "When we were just alone, you told me mine felt better and you had an orgasm, did you with my friend as well?" "He warmed me up," she said with a laugh. We knew we weren’t going to ever know if she was being honest and that this was still going to require a real woman and not a pro to learn the truth.