Yohimbine.

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
I`ve bought this stuff (in the form of bark, actually it`s yohimbe) tried and I have to give really really positive feedback.I`ve read as well many posts here in lpsg about it.
In the matter of PE it`s helpfull mayby only because of greater inflow of blood.But the changes in man state are so impresive that for me it is hard to believe.
There are of course side effects but the powerfull feeling and really high increase in self confidence just shocked me.Im a member of PU community
http://fastseduction.com/ (briefly, interest in way of atract,date and fuck chicks :p)
After taking this stuff my all atitude has changed.There was so easy with everything,more confidence, guys who I stronlgy maintain eye contact just fear, and smiled girls talked with me were the best example.Even my friend who has big problems in this issue picked up one girl.
Is here someone who use it and can tell something more ? Health of course is the most important and I wanted to know how to be careful with using it(cause I don`t think I give up this shit)
I`ve read that it can cause some serious problems but about men taking it for years too.
Im interested now in increasing testosterone level and do some tests to check it because Im now convinced that test is really esence of the man.Of course suitable(quite hight) level.
A man once wrote "People laugh, people fear, chicks came" And it happen in my presence,this was so fucking great :D.
Is this stuf really dangerous?/in some way addictive ?/Are here constant users?/where to buy best quality?
This stuff and I supose many other can change live in some way.In mater of women, there were hot chicks giving me AI in the club(in PU community means approach invitation.When I present strong alpha body langauga, talk with some girsl hapened sometimes but that day, more than usual :).
All right,song of praise is enough.

This is still in my system I normally wouldn`t use some words in this post,especially curses and about fucking chicks in place were are women.Im too shy normally :p.But my change is terrific and Im happy.
I know that this stuff can even kill young and healty man and unfortunatelly have to admit I feel little stupieder which is funny but it`s true :).
Little crazy and other side efects involved.
All right, song of praise is enough.
Please discous something on this matter, especially some advanced users ale welcome.

Greeting for silvertriumph2 (Hi buddy,I`ve bought this pump and it`s great, dick is growing :D)

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
I`ve bought it in our main auction service in my country(I live in Poland)
As I know this product is widely available I see that in mentioned here many times GNC shop as well GNC
This stuff is great and literary can changed my life now.Im honest, I hope it will not kill me.
There are many side efects but as for me, a really slight in comparision to positive efects.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure but i thought i read a post from some one that said taking this stuff gave them heart problems.

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
hot-rod thanx a lot fo valuable information.There is many side efects but damn i think it`s worth taking it.But of course I have to be carefull, Im too much excited now.

donkle to check the side efects type in google yohimbe site:lpsg.org, there is a lot knowledge and Im still gathering it now.
I started monitor my vascular pressure and it`s litle higher than supose to be 140/90 but I think if I will be carefull it can be all right.
In those suplement pills there is underdosed amount of yohimbine but in good quality bark of yohimbe is real high level as far as I know to this time.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heart issues seem like a big risk to take for anything. be really careful.
There were big warnings posted by several Med. Journals
about yohimbe risks, years ago when I was investigating....
Check valid mens sexual health sites .. not the pill Manf. Links

Last edited:

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
Yes I`ll do this surely.I would like to use it long term safely if it would be possible.To this time I see that is unfortunatelly dangerous.Damn, this stuff greatly increase testosterone amount.
Just like people say with suitable test level my overall life has changed.
I feel great, have more energy,self confidence,my fat belly is disapearing,there is not too much fear in my life now,only when really needed, good that there is some becasue otherwise I would came into confrontation with the locomotive :p).Yohimbe can be the greatest aphrodisiac as I`ve read somewhere but it shows me how important is test level in male body.
Im going to investigate still and Im preparing to big order tongkat ali casue I`ve heard
about it only very well info, and this herb might give same results.