Recently discovered him and apparently there's rumors of this hunky man's massive cock being 9 and over but couldn't find anything. Heard there were vids too but still nothing. Help me find something, please.
Amazing. I bed this man has gotten really good at using all that dick. Sucks I can't find anything of it. Must have scrubbed it from the internet. Feel free to try and describe it as best you can lolHe is very hung
I went to a sex party this past weekend in Miami and he was there fucking several guys
I dont even know how to express how huuuuuge his cock but not all the time hard
post itI just saw him in Jeff Perla’s video where he mentioned that it’s 9 inches or above.
What video?I just saw him in Jeff Perla’s video where he mentioned that it’s 9 inches or above.
It was on one of Jeff's random Snapchat gays on the street interview showsWhat video?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.