alexthegreat1

Experimental Member
Media
Hello internet stranger!

I would like to introduce myself and hopefully get to know wonderful gentlemen out here :)

I am a young and loving guy, 1,90m, thick thighs with a fatty posterior, overall a chunky guy but not that noticeable hence my height.

Definitely into much older men, seeking intelectual guys and well dresses, bearded or not, oh and a dad bod helps haha.

I would love to have a sensual make out session with my man and leave him blown away. I like taking my time and making my partener enjoy himself and feel his pulsating body against mine.

Considering all that, I am quite the introvert type, I dream of a getaway trip to the mountains, maybe to a cabin where we can fall asleep in each others arms and take in each others beauty. By that point the desire to satisfy my men will reach its highest point and you should only lay back and relax.

Feel feel to write down your ideal scenario with your lover alone in the wilderness :p

Currently working on myself everyday so that in the near future could be 100% confident in my abilities and be financially stable in order to achieve my dream of planning romantic getaways, but who knows maybe by next valentine I’ll slip a note under your pillow!

Kisses xxx
(Feel free to ask any curiosities & suggestions)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello internet stranger!

I would like to introduce myself and hopefully get to know wonderful gentlemen out here :)

I am a young and loving guy, 1,90m, thick thighs with a fatty posterior, overall a chunky guy but not that noticeable hence my height.

Definitely into much older men, seeking intelectual guys and well dresses, bearded or not, oh and a dad bod helps haha.

I would love to have a sensual make out session with my man and leave him blown away. I like taking my time and making my partener enjoy himself and feel his pulsating body against mine.

Considering all that, I am quite the introvert type, I dream of a getaway trip to the mountains, maybe to a cabin where we can fall asleep in each others arms and take in each others beauty. By that point the desire to satisfy my men will reach its highest point and you should only lay back and relax.

Feel feel to write down your ideal scenario with your lover alone in the wilderness :p

Currently working on myself everyday so that in the near future could be 100% confident in my abilities and be financially stable in order to achieve my dream of planning romantic getaways, but who knows maybe by next valentine I’ll slip a note under your pillow!

Kisses xxx
Welcome ~ enjoy!

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello internet stranger!

Kisses xxx
Welcome aboard! This is a great place to meet many wonderful people, and I think meeting you would be a pleasure. Enjoy yourself!