Young, Hung White Guy fucks Blonde MiLF (Cuck)

Reactions: ByNicole
He's a former member here.

fyp

I'm pretty sure novice_btm commented on this clip in another thread awhile ago. Also, I don't think this was an amateur cuckold scene with husband filming.

it was amateur in the sense that nobody paid me, but they later uploaded the video to a paywalled site before it leaked and ended up on tube sites. and idk if the "cuckold" label really fits except in the technical sense, but her husband was indeed filming.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: ByNicole and seth67
I wish I knew his profile name when he was a member here.

i used to go by "spladle" and made a few other throwaway accounts that all got swiftly banned before giving up and going away for about a decade

He did a solo scene for Sean Cody a couple years back under the name "Josh". Said he was from the south and got blowjobs from guys in college.

Any more info on him?

"the south" = texas, and while i hate to spoil the illusion, i actually never got a bj from a guy, in college or otherwise. i did make out with one at a swinger party once though.

Reactions: seth67 and jtm011
I watched for a few minutes; is there anything about this file that demonstrates "while husband tapes" other than the title? It's odd to me if the "husband watching" aspect is one's thing all they need is to see it in the title for that to make the video special to them. Seems to me this is just an video of an older lady fucking a younger guy.

the husband was probably the one who uploaded it, so he would know. in any case i can confirm that he was the one who filmed it.

Reactions: seth67
What a bizarre scenario. I like the guy in the Nebraska hat reading in the background, ha!

lmao, video's down but i don't need to see it to know what's being referred to. that was indeed a bizarre/hilarious encounter

I bet that is the guy videotaping!

it was a hidden camera, i had no idea it was being filmed or that she was (apparently?) a prostitute. we actually hooked up one-on-one before this at her apartment, and she asked if her bf could watch us at his house, with the caveat that i'd need to wear a condom this time. i should probably be embarrassed or upset, but it's too objectively funny for me to feel anything but amusement

The guy in the MILF vid is amateur but totally awesome. He helped me open up my wife, but the guy is fantastic and really down to earth and hot. My wife says smart as a whip. He is not white trash, rather the opposite. Successful in everything he does. Cheers

This guy is a normal nice kid who enjoys sex with hot mature women, but doesn't want a relationship with these women. My wife and I played with him and he is a total class individual. He doesn't want paid for this he needs to satisfy his big kock with women who have had enough good sex to handle him. You might find him on Craig's randomly looking for a milf to fuck

:blush::heart:

Would love to see him stretch my wife open

my initial impulse is to say "post nudes" but i sometimes forget that it's 2021 and not 2005 anymore, so you probably would, which kinda kills the joke

god it's weird to realize that i'm a grown-up now, it really sneaks up on you

View attachment 29977691 View attachment 29977701
Here he is. He's from Texas, and apparently into guns.

i'm fair game, but it's not really cool to post pictures of my stepbrother here. you could have at least cropped his face out

and i'm not actually that into guns, but those pictures were taken during a family photoshoot for my stepdad's political campaign (in TEXAS). posing with members of your family holding guns, although not strictly speaking legally required, is pretty much a prerequisite to victory there.