younger guys (18-20) with older men over 31

coolduder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why is it that some guys who are 18-20 like talking to older men and want to be with older men? I thought guys who are 18-20 like guys there 18. Why older men?

sexyy1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like older, as a 19 year old for several reasons.

1. Usually more natural and down to earth, they put me at ease and make me feel comfortable.
2. I find older guys incredibly sexy, mature and real turn on.
3. They are more comfortable with themshelves.
4. They know what they want.
etc.
etc.

D_ShlongJohnSilver

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1. Usually more natural and down to earth, they put me at ease and make me feel comfortable.
etc.
etc.

I actually find this to be the same with women are are around 10-15 years my senior as well.

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

etc.
etc.

This explains it perfectly. Especially them being more mature and knowing what they want. That alone is a huge turn on for me.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
I like men over 40 and gray-haired.
Not all, but most of them are more sensible, reliable and competent in many aspects than we, young guys. Their words and behavior are trustworthy, and most of all, being with them makes me feel comfortable. I respect them.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why is it that some guys who are 18-20 like talking to older men and want to be with older men? I thought guys who are 18-20 like guys there 18. Why older men?

Preference.
I loved being with older men when I was younger and still enjoy them (although the selection there is getting less). These days I am also comfortable with men my age and a little younger, Usually a minimum age of about 35 but there are some younger men that grab my interests.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say most older guys are generally past the "blow & go" phase and are looking for a genuine commitment. They also have more control in the relationship, wisdom, advice, maturity... they're basically settled down, more honest, truthful, not looking for bs. It's good for younger guys who are way ahead of their time looking for something serious.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I have always had a thing for older guys. My first was in his mid 40s. I was 17. We both had a mutual understanding of the expectations of our relationship. This is why I continue to like older guys, no bs. Younger guys in general are way too clingy or complete flakes.

As for father issues - gross. None of those here. My dad and I have a pretty good relationship and he has liked most of the guys I have brought home. My mom on the other hand is more disappointed because apparently I was supposed to have the prize winning grandchildren. Go figure.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Especially young guys who are bottom like to be dominated by older guys, that´s my personal experience. I know a guy how is now 31 years old and likes to be dominated by older guys. I have known him since he was 19 and at that time I was 26 and we had sex several times during the last years, last time was one year ago. I remember him telling me that already at 16-17 he prefered men older than 25-30 years of age. And now where he is 31 he tends to prefer them older than 45.

I myself am now 38 and I do like men of all ages, even that I tend to prefer them younger rather than older. The last two guys I was together with were recpectively 22 and about 50 years old. I like variation. When I was 21 I got a nice blowjob from a 60 yo man. And when I was from 35 to 37 (basically until last year) I had a lover who was from 18 to 20 during those two years. And yes, I did enjoy his company very much! By the way he was also very hung with a 9 inches dick. Just a shame that three months ago I moved to another city 400 kilometers away so I don´t see him anymore. But that´s life ;)

I also know a 19 yo guy who prefer them older. He started his sexlife at 15 (which is the age of consent im my country) and since then he has had more or less 25-30 partners, one of them was me LOL (by the way he is also very hung, also close to 9 inches just as the other young guy I knew). And most of them were at least 30 years old! So yes, there are young guys who are just into older guys...

Last edited:

tw31

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally never have dated anyone over 31, but when it becomes to being an adult, you hear of age differences (small or large) in relationships everywhere, and the couple being perfectly happy. That being said I don't feel as if it were to be as big of a deal as some people may think it would. If you're happy, you're happy. :)

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

etc.
etc.

totally agree but once we past 40 then it gets weird. Like I don;t want to date my dad... you know what I mean but 25-35 is my desired age.

icupn

1st Like
Media
I've been with my partner for eleven years. We met when I was 18 and he 42. I've always been attracted to older guys as far back as I can remember...it's more of a physical attraction than emotional.