Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m happy with my body for the most part, I’m working on bulking up a little (would love slightly bigger arms and well-defined pecs). I love my legs but wish my body hair was darker. I’m pretty hairy but my hair is mostly light and not super noticeable in pics. Wouldn’t mind if my butt was a tad thicker. Happy with my cock size but wouldn’t mind an extra 1/2”-1”. Lastly, for just one time in my life, I’d love to have a six pack. It can be subtle, but I want to achieve this through hard work and diet. I’ve gotten close numerous times and then some major life thing will happen and I will gorge on carbs (bread mostly) and candy (my kryptonite) and then I have to start over. I’m in a good routine now, so we’ll see if it happens this year, lol.

boredandfit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While I'm mostly happy with my body, I do wish I could have a bit more muscle mass in my delts, pecs and legs to give me a more proportional look, but I'm trying to avoid bulking up as I prefer to stay lean.

Reactions: Electronips

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I had my 25-year-old body instead of the almost 55-year-old body I have now. I was a dancer in my teens and I had thick muscular legs. I miss them. I had a round ass that isn't quite so round these days. My stomach was flat, then it wasn't, but I've been making a lot of progress and I'm getting close to it again. I miss my hair. I don't miss taking care of it, but I miss having it. Keeping it clipped short is nice and low maintenance for me. I've gotten more body hair as I've gotten older, I'll keep that, except for the back hair. I'm happy with my dick, but wouldn't say no to more if that was an option. A little more, no need to be greedy, and who wants something unusable anyway?

crashthomson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wish I had my 25-year-old body instead of the almost 55-year-old body I have now. I was a dancer in my teens and I had thick muscular legs. I miss them. I had a round ass that isn't quite so round these days. My stomach was flat, then it wasn't, but I've been making a lot of progress and I'm getting close to it again. I miss my hair. I don't miss taking care of it, but I miss having it. Keeping it clipped short is nice and low maintenance for me. I've gotten more body hair as I've gotten older, I'll keep that, except for the back hair. I'm happy with my dick, but wouldn't say no to more if that was an option. A little more, no need to be greedy, and who wants something unusable anyway?
you sound so hot, i really hope you’re body positive because what your described to me is my dream man hahaha, a hairy slightly older guy

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you sound so hot, i really hope you’re body positive because what your described to me is my dream man hahaha, a hairy slightly older guy

I go through periods where I am and where I'm not. I think of myself as a work in progress, but I think we all are. Here is a picture of me about 4 years ago on a beach in Anguilla at about 185. The second picture is from a few days ago at about 152. A lot thinner, and with a lot more hair. I looking to hit 145, but my husband is bitching that 150 is too thin.

I'm going to Ibiza in May. Maybe some hot men will shamelessly throw themselves at me....

Attachments

• Love

crashthomson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I go through periods where I am and where I'm not. I think of myself as a work in progress, but I think we all are. Here is a picture of me about 4 years ago on a beach in Anguilla at about 185. The second picture is from a few days ago at about 152. A lot thinner, and with a lot more hair. I looking to hit 145, but my husband is bitching that 150 is too thin.

I'm going to Ibiza in May. Maybe some hot men will shamelessly throw themselves at me....
amazing progress and well done, you look so handsome and i love the hairy bod

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You look hot in both.

Reactions: Infernal

indo-stud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before, and if it has, apologies, but I was wondering what everyone's dream body would be if you could choose. Mine would be a hot twink type body, thin, tight and muscular.
are we talking about our preference of our body or the type of opposite person?