Your Pheromones

digitalone

Admired Member
Media
As a gay man, the natural scent of a clean, healthy man is a huge turn on. Usually after some light work (like not overly sweaty after running 10 miles), or maybe after day in the office. I'm not talking about full on BO but just the scent under his arms, around his balls or under his neck.

As a straight man, do you ever sniff yourself, or your undies and if you have a scent, does it make you horny?

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting question.

I often talk of pheromones with my gf. We both acknowledge what a turn on they are for eachother.

When I smell my clothes it just smells like me, no turn on, no turn off.

But my gf goes crazy, just as I do when I catch her scent.

I am glad you brought up this subject because I think too many people are hesitant to talk about this or think that there should be no scents other than Soap or perfume or.....???

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
As a gay man, the natural scent of a clean, healthy man is a huge turn on. Usually after some light work (like not overly sweaty after running 10 miles), or maybe after day in the office. I'm not talking about full on BO but just the scent under his arms, around his balls or under his neck.

As a straight man, do you ever sniff yourself, or your undies and if you have a scent, does it make you horny?

To be honest the smell of males is actually a turn off to me.....it kinda is a reason I can't really be bi.....I mean it would increase my dateing chances by 100 percent

Ive been in a devil's threesome a few times....and it's the chick phermones and smells that keep me in the game

My one smell....never smell it unless it's like after a camping trip or something.....and that's not the fresh smell your talking about

Reactions: 6inchcock

To be honest the smell of males is actually a turn off to me.....it kinda is a reason I can't really be bi.....I mean it would increase my dateing chances by 100 percent

Ive been in a devil's threesome a few times....and it's the chick phermones and smells that keep me in the game

My one smell....never smell it unless it's like after a camping trip or something.....and that's not the fresh smell your talking about

I heard you smell like goats balls and CLP, but it drives the hookers at the glass house wild.

digitalone

Admired Member
Media
Thanks for the replies, guys. I think not everyone has 'nice' pheromones. There is a difference between the natural scent of a clean, healthy man vs. a man who eats McD, drink beer and smoke cigarettes. Similarly with women, I am sure not all women have a scent that drives a man crazy. There must be scents that drive men crazy in the wrong/bad way!

I wonder if you had bad experiences with the men you have close proximity with due to their lifestyle/natural scent?

Interesting question.

I often talk of pheromones with my gf. We both acknowledge what a turn on they are for eachother.

When I smell my clothes it just smells like me, no turn on, no turn off.

But my gf goes crazy, just as I do when I catch her scent.

I am glad you brought up this subject because I think too many people are hesitant to talk about this or think that there should be no scents other than Soap or perfume or.....???

I think soaps and perfume serves a purpose of ensuring the general public finds you nice... but pheromones are more a intimate thing, where you should only smell it when you are close enough to a person's clotheless body...

I sniff to determine if an item of clothing is clean; or if I need to hit the shower. Nothing remotely sexual

Except sock and underwear. The default is if no folds or they look rumpled/separated (socks), assume used.

Reactions: ronin001

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
not really, but i get aroused and turned on by my wife's pussy smell
I totally agree, my wife is super clean but man I can smell here aroma a long way away! I love going to the bathroom after her cause I can smell her freshly opened pussy! Or if she’s doing house work and squats a lot I can smell her too. I get so turned on by her smell and love to find her used panties!

Reactions: 1615291
D

deleted879486

Yeah at the end of the day id smell manly. Not smelly but there's a smell if that makes sense. Being uncut too, my dick would be smelly at the end of the day and my balls and undies. Yeah id always have a sniff!

bike5087

Experimental Member
Media
I almost never wear deodorant or anything else, I don’t shower super often and I have an incredibly physical profession.
For some reason, women are super attracted to me and I think it might be my pheromones.
I look ok, I suppose...but I’m thinking there must be something else.

Reactions: 1615291