Your reaction to average or small guys

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever have a guy drop his pants for the first time and find him to be lacking length or girth? Did he surprise you with it or was it a let down all together?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a thing for this older guy in my office for about 3 years. For some reason I had this image built up in my head of this incredible lover with a giant cock. When I actually got a chance to fuck him, his cock was average. I have to admit, I was a bit let down after my long fantasy.

I got over it and married him. I fell in love with him long before I saw his cock. We have a great sex life and great family... He is truly my best friend. And I get to come here to get my big cock fix (which he is fine with). It's all good.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww, that is such a sweet story! I love happy endings.

I had a thing for this older guy in my office for about 3 years. For some reason I had this image built up in my head of this incredible lover with a giant cock. When I actually got a chance to fuck him, his cock was average. I have to admit, I was a bit let down after my long fantasy.

I got over it and married him. I fell in love with him long before I saw his cock. We have a great sex life and great family... He is truly my best friend. And I get to come here to get my big cock fix (which he is fine with). It's all good.

londongirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be more of a let down to discover that the man was crummy in bed, regardless of the size of his penis. Having a large cock doesn't make you necessarily better in bed than anyone else.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever have a guy drop his pants for the first time and find him to be lacking length or girth? Did he surprise you with it or was it a let down all together?

I've had this happen. It may be a bit of a let down at first, but I don't judge a guy on penis size... it's all about performance. :wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Being hung like a horse is not everything... anyone who has Pm'd me knows that I am an anti-size queen... bigger in my world is NOT better... by any stretch of the imagination..

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
But surely, all other things being equal, bigger feels better???
Not at all.... I've been doing kegals for years... bigger just feels so horrible, I wouldn't say I prefer average to smaller if I didn't mean it, sure big cocks look nice, but an average or smaller one can look just as great. Performance wise... I wont do anything over 7.5 long... it's just not appealing to me.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not at all.... I've been doing kegals for years... bigger just feels so horrible, I wouldn't say I prefer average to smaller if I didn't mean it, sure big cocks look nice, but an average or smaller one can look just as great. Performance wise... I wont do anything over 7.5 long... it's just not appealing to me.

Obviously I cant speak as a woman, and I understand what you mean about too big, but if it comes down to a guy with 4 inches and a guy with 7 inches then the 7 inch will feel better. Am I wrong?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Obviously I cant speak as a woman, and I understand what you mean about too big, but if it comes down to a guy with 4 inches and a guy with 7 inches then the 7 inch will feel better. Am I wrong?
I guess that will always be a mystery... you can't automatically say which will be better based on how big it is... I would never choose somebody over their cock size... its totally irrelevant to relationship status.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess that will always be a mystery... you can't automatically say which will be better based on how big it is... I would never choose somebody over their cock size... its totally irrelevant to relationship status.

Oh I totally agree with that, I would never choose a girl based on a physical attribute. I have had women with different tightness of vaginas. It was never an issue but purely from a physical point of view the tighter ones always feel better and i assumed it worked the other way round.