Your start in being bi or gay

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello Everyone,

Being a straight guy it is hard for me to understand why a guy begins interest in guys, cocks, sucking a guys cock, gay or bi sex, etc. From my point of view, I cants see why any guy would not want a woman. But each and every one of you have your reasons for being gay or bi. I simply just want to hear your story of how you became bi or gay? Also how you can gain interest in sucking a guy cock and for some of you swallow his load?

I simply have no interest in guys, but I feel that understanding your point of view will at least shed some light on how a guy becomes gay or bi.

Personally I do not believe that a guy can be born gay or bi. It is simply a choice. Right now a straight guy can choose to be gay or bi, a gay guy can choose to become straight or bi, etc.

My purpose on this site is to simply show of my cock. It is just something that I like to do. If someone likes it thats cool, if you do not like it, I wont get mad. Why should I care if a guy likes my cock or not? Ill chat with the community, even gay or bi guys.

I am not here to cause any arguments.

So if you are willing to share your story, please do.

If you have any questions for a straight guy you may ask them also. You an also pm me if you would like.

your dick is not that wonderful. average but not wonderful.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Being a straight guy it is hard for me to understand why a guy begins interest in guys, cocks, sucking a guys cock, gay or bi sex, etc. ...

Gay, bi and straight all seem to mean different things to different people so here's my take on the subject. I am totally straight when it comes to the emotional/amorous bond with a lover. But I'm absolutely bi when it comes to good clean hedonistic sexual fun. Whether a person is inherently of one sexual orientation or chooses an orientation has a lot to do with whether you're talking about a romantic connection or just physical sex. I believe that by adulthood one can't readily "choose" their orientation romantically; it can be "discovered" during your adulthood, but that orientation has already been pretty well set by your genes and early upbringing. But what you do with your dick (from total abandon to total abstinence) is always a matter of choice.

As for me, my interest in guys, cocks, sucking a guys cock, etc. began after my second divorce when I decided to stay single and play the field, so to speak. I've only had a few lady friends since who were completely content with a NSA relationship, and I've enjoyed the hell out of them. But NSA sexual fun is a helluva lot easier to find with compatible male friends than with gals so I finally decided to act on my lifelong fascination with human male genitalia and give a try at quality cock play with compatible male buds. And I've enjoyed the hell out of that experience as well.

If you can be open minded and comfortable enough with yourself to do so, you should give it a try. If you don't like it, no harm done. But, if you do like it, you'll have found a whole new world of sensual pleasure.

Last edited:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To put it simply; I don't give a fuck about what you personally think. I was born this way. Your ignorance is however a choice, or rather, something you've been fed with to the point that you see it as the only answer.

Reactions: The Little Boy