your ultimate bisexual fantasy

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
God me too I came home early once and heard her talking to someone in the lounge so I quietly opened the door a little and she was kissing one of my mates and feeling his cock god when she said wow it's so big I cum in my pants. And oh my god when she took it out and I could see her eyes widen with a mixture of fear and lust she just got on her knees and took that lovely big thick cock in her mouth. She looked so sexy it made me wish I was her she was begging him to fuck her at first he said no its not fair your my mates girlfriend. She said I don't care I his cock is too small I can hardly feel it please I want to feel what it's like to be fucked by a real man. Then he turned her round pulled her jeans and knickers down a stuck that big fat cock of his in her poor sweet little pussy. God she screamed as it stretched her open wide I could see it was hurting her and she said I don't think I can take it it's too big. He said oh don't worry you'll get used to it. She said it hurts to much I can't take it. He said just relax and then the pain will be replaced with the feel of a real man's cock. She was begging him to stop but he carried on until I could see her pushing back taking more and more of that monster until he stuffed every inch deep inside her and it made her cum so hard that she screamed out oh god I fucking love big cocks fuck my like a slut fuck me with your big cock. Then he told her that he was going to cum and she said yes cum inside me I want to feel your big cock cum in my pussy. Then I could see him shoot all his hot cum deep inside my girlfriends poor stretched little pussy. I sneaked back out and phoned her from down the road saying I would be home in 5 mins. When I got home I could see she was still a bit flustered and I went upstairs and told her to come up because I've got a surprise for her she came up and I literally tore her clothes off at first she tried to resist and tell me she's not in the mood but I said I think you are because your pussy is soaking. She just let me get ob with it and didn't even stop me from licking her pussy that was still oozing all his cum she just let me carry on. I told her that her pussy tastes different. She laughed and said really don't you like it. I said oh no I love it I love how creamy it tastes and I hope it tastes like this more often. In the end I told her that I came home early and watched her with him she tried to apologise but I told her that it's ok I want her to let him fuck her anytime he wants. Niw she sleeps with him in our bed while I sleep in the spare room which is right next to them and get to play with my little thing most of the night listening to her being pleasured several times a night by that lovely big thick cock of his. I've begged her to let me watch them and begged her to let me lick her pussy she just laughs and says why di you like the taste of cum and says if you like his cum maybe you would like to suck his cock. I didn't have to nerve to tell her that I would love to suck his cock but I will soon but for now I have to make do with sniffing and licking her dirty knickers gid I want to suck that big fat cock of his after he has fucked her.
Si confessed to her that I would love to lick her pussy after he has fucked her and she laughed and said are you a faggot Steve you should admit it if you are. I wanted to deny it but I couldn't it was turning me on I just said yes I've been sucking cock since I was 17 I really love sucking cock please let me suck his lovely big thick cock before and after he's fucked you. So your a cocksucker are you well you can suck him off and lick all his cum out of my pussy I might even let you watch but only if you confess online by posting pics saying your a cocksucker so everyone knows that you love cock

Attachments

CuriousNJWM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I do ever try it, my ultimate fantasy is: I'm naked on my knees sucking a white, cut & shaved cock that I can't even try deep throat because it's too wide so I'm polishing, it like a rabid animal. Just the head is in my mouth when it explodes a very large amount of cum on the first spasm. My eyes go wide at the shear volume already and additional spasms fill my mouth even more. As the last spasm's slow and stop there's so much cum in my mouth that my cheeks are puffed out. It takes me several gulps to swallow all of it. He takes a seat to recover.

As I'm leaning back saying, "Holy shit that was huge! And that was also a fantasy of mine Made up for not getting to try my deepthroat fantasy."

Behind me I hear, "Try mine!" Turning around I see his cock in front of my face. It's white, cut & shaved, about as wide as my index finger and thumb making an 'O', and like John Homes LONG. My eyes widen again. I grab it with both hands and it's still as long as my tongue. (to be continued)

Fanon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reading this thread is amazing! Excuse me while I go...er...uh... "moisturize":D
hand_moisturizer.gif

Fanon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I'm gay, my "bisexual/gay cuckold" fantasy was jerking off to my then boyfriend fucking the shit out of a girl making her squirt profusely. Something about wanting to see him fuck a girl turned me on, but it remained an unspoken fantasy for reason. I've never been one to share. LOL

Reactions: lislndr

CuriousNJWM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(part 2)
... on my knees with both hands gripping it while the head sits in the cradle of my tongue. I'm salivating, big time. He tells me to take my time and get the whole shaft wet before going for it. I pump the shaft with both hands and my mouth, sliding it a little further in on each push. I manage to get it just passed the bend but I'm gagging frequently.

The cock who's recovering says "Being on all 4's helps alignment", as he's lifting my ass into position. I'm gagging less frequently now but can't go too far past the bend, a little more than a hand short. Then he says, "Now all you need is just a little push. On 3, synchronizing to my sucking in thrusts,..., one,...,two,..., and just before three, suddenly I feel lube running down my crack, meeting the head of his wide cock at my asshole, slowly pushing it in, all the way, as he drags out "thhhhhrrrrreeeeeeeeee". At that instant I get wide eyed again trying to form OMG as the long cock is also being pushed in slowly all the way to the base.