Are bisexual men more attracted to feminine or masculine men?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's more a question of who I attract and from the beginning bottom guys who present as fem gay/bi/androgynous/trans have been the clear majority. Generally they are the most cock crazy and want to be plowed. I have a clear bias for gay fem because of this.

Feeders who only do oral tend to present as more masculine/athletic generally.

Ugh. I don't like the terms--descriptive tho they may be. Sometimes pansexual describes me best.

Reactions: bi2 and Uncle_Bob69

KLnFLtR

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I have a non-specific build for a man due to klinefelter's syndrome, so in my case it means that I have a female body build, I have no body hair, my skin is delicate and I have breasts. Most of the men who contact me are bisexual, and very few fall under the category of gay. That is my personal experience.

Reactions: bigboaster

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a mans man, and ONLY attracted to the same! If I am having sex with a man, I want a big furry, masculine man who takes this dick with a grunt, I'll save my fem sex for the ladies. Ive gotten were I turn down any man under 30 for lots of reason's and a twink or fem guy of any age is a major turn off for me, but that's just me and what I like

Reactions: rugbyredbeard

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It's more a question of who I attract and from the beginning bottom guys who present as fem gay/bi/androgynous/trans have been the clear majority. Generally they are the most cock crazy and want to be plowed. I have a clear bias for gay fem because of this.

Feeders who only do oral tend to present as more masculine/athletic generally.

Ugh. I don't like the terms--descriptive tho they may be. Sometimes pansexual describes me best.
Good post, in terms of my current relationship with my fuckbuddy, I initially did present as a submissive bottom and over time, he liked the idea of feminizing, which I enjoyed the role playing and his fetish became mine.

Cock crazy? Yes for sure and I enjoyed being plowed, so much so we only focus all our time and energy in helping him get over the line and cumming deep inside me.

Being now a completely submissive feminine bottom, is a pleasure that I enjoy as I see my role to completely serve and satisfy my Top fuckbuddy. I think it also makes a huge difference that he is like decades only than me, much taller and larger too and very much an Alpha masculine male. Taking up the feminine role in our MM relationship has been enjoyable transition for both of us. Having clear roles, makes our interactions and our time together so much easier without any drama's or stress. He is dominant and takes control and I enjoy submitting to that as a feminine bottom.

Reactions: halcyondays