Your very most recent wank...

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ask night. Lubed dick. Toy in my ass. Felt the build up of warmth around my middle. Stroking hard and fast. A little turned on by my dick (embarrassing!) as it was rock hard. Skin back and forth. Muscles tensed, sped up. Cumming hard. Shuddering orgasm through body. Gloomy white cum over chest.

In a nut...she'll.

Reactions: hotguy88

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ended up being super horny yesterday and by about 7 PM I had about enough. I stumbled onto a thread about masturbating to other guys on this site and I guess letting them know or something like that. One guy had a list that I guess he masturbated to on a regular basis. Because I was so horny I looked them all up. The guy that really caught my eye was @Thickguy789 - He had some amazing cum videos and also a pretty damn impressive cock. It did not take long after that to pull my own cock out and start to work it over. It did not take long for me to shoot a massive load all over myself. It was a ball emptier for sure. His videos were an inspiration for sure!! As I had nothing handy to clean myself with, I ended up rubbing it all into my body. I would call it a highly successful bate!

Thickguy789

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ended up being super horny yesterday and by about 7 PM I had about enough. I stumbled onto a thread about masturbating to other guys on this site and I guess letting them know or something like that. One guy had a list that I guess he masturbated to on a regular basis. Because I was so horny I looked them all up. The guy that really caught my eye was @Thickguy789 - He had some amazing cum videos and also a pretty damn impressive cock. It did not take long after that to pull my own cock out and start to work it over. It did not take long for me to shoot a massive load all over myself. It was a ball emptier for sure. His videos were an inspiration for sure!! As I had nothing handy to clean myself with, I ended up rubbing it all into my body. I would call it a highly successful bate!
Hey, man, thanks for the glowing review. I’m proud that I inspired such a good bate session for you. It’s wild and flattering that you said I stood out from the rest! Always happy to provide people with some good bate fuel. I just posted a new cum video today ;) I bet you’ll like it.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, man, thanks for the glowing review. I’m proud that I inspired such a good bate session for you. It’s wild and flattering that you said I stood out from the rest! Always happy to provide people with some good bate fuel. I just posted a new cum video today ;) I bet you’ll like it.
I am guessing I will ;-)

• Love
Reactions: Thickguy789

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Talking to these group of guys at a bar at a hotel. They’re hot. I’m just horny. Just jacked off in the lobby bathroom stall fantasizing about one of them who had a nice bulge in his jeans. Left a little bit of cum at the tip before I hauled my briefs and pants and went back to chat again with them. Love hot convention bros. And can’t wait to jack off again when I get back to my room.

Thickguy789

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Talking to these group of guys at a bar at a hotel. They’re hot. I’m just horny. Just jacked off in the lobby bathroom stall fantasizing about one of them who had a nice bulge in his jeans. Left a little bit of cum at the tip before I hauled my briefs and pants and went back to chat again with them. Love hot convention bros. And can’t wait to jack off again when I get back to my room.
What type of convention were you at?

Thickguy789

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most recent wank was this evening as the sun was starting to set. I was walking a trail and feeling horny after having just pissed. I dropped trou and kneeled on the bed of leaves beneath me. Found a dead stick to prop my phone and rubbed one out, right next to the trail. It was thrilling knowing that someone could come jogging right around the corner.

View media item 13622471