Your View On Small

maverackstud8: And me and Kink hopefully worked out.Why e-mail or isn't in your sceduale?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jul 14 2004, 01:42 AM
YOU CAN'T STAND HERTOSEXUALS-GO FIND A NEW PLANET TO LIVE ON.
OK.I'VE SAID IT.
YOUR JUST A RUDE,MEAN SPIRITTED PERSON-WHIO IS PUNISHING EVERYONE BECAUSE YOUR A EVIL CREEP.

If you mean heterosexuals, you must be kidding. Most of my friends are heterosexual. Quite a few of my LPSG friends are heterosexual. Anyone who keeps up with this board knows that I have nothing against heterosexuality, and that I have never flamed your sexuality. I know several heterosexuals who can spell pretty well, use reasonable grammar, and form sentences without leaving out important words .. you're just not one of those. And just how am I 'punishing everyone'? Okay, everyone ... does anyone here feel 'punished' by me?

maverackstud8: sorry,I DIDN'T GET THE LETTER.SORRY
I DIDN;T IT UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE.SOORRY JANA

maverackstud8: I am sorry anyone I insulted but doublemeat-him,he ain't getting off easy,Everyones fine.Sorry if I HURT ANYONE.I fucked it up royally a good freind.last thing I wanted-just got hurt and figured I was being lyed too.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 14 2004, 09:21 PM
Sorry guys, I feel responsible for this mess...no good deed goes unpunished....
madame zora, you have absolutely, positively nothing to apologize for. GOT THAT! We're big boys, we can take it. It is you that should be apologized to. :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 14 2004, 09:35 PM
madame zora, you have absolutely, positively nothing to apologize for. GOT THAT! We're big boys, we can take it. It is you that should be apologized to. :)
I think I just dangled a participle. DMW...where is he when you need him? It's the farts birthday too, btw. :D :D :D

maverackstud8: i did several time,if she if can't accept it,well,her choice.
personally,me and Mademe aren't freind any longer.her choice not mine.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 15 2004, 03:21 AM
Jana: STOP! Don't start apologising for shit that's not your fault. Being cyber-stalked by snackdud is enough to give anyone the willies (and I'm not using that word in a good sense). You are not to blame for his illiterate "you ate my dog" laments that he has littered the board with of late. I'm as much at fault as anyone. Remember, I'm the mean-spirited creep he alluded to. Have no regrets about the bullshit, girlfriend; you have pals here.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 14 2004, 07:02 PM
DMW, yu can kerect mi gramer, speling and cumand of the langwage just any ol' time yould wanta. :wacko:
Kink, as intentionally hideous as your 'Hookt On Fonix' deficient post is, I can understand it a hell of a lot easier than I can decipher most of snackdud's posts. When he keeps them short and pissed off, they're usually much clearer.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, there are plenty of sites about proper usage. A lot of usage mistakes I can forgive; English has too many additional verbs for tense, mood, etc., which tend to water the writing down.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 15 2004, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 15 2004, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Jul 15 2004, 03:37 AM
I think I just dangled a participle. DMW...where is he when you need him?
You can dangle anything you feel led to dangle around me, dude&#33; [/b][/quote]
Right now, it won&#39;t "dangle" at all..........ahhhhhhhhh. :p

maverackstud8: My opinion? Anyone who would consider under 8 inches to be small needs an eyeglass prescription or perhaps just their brain adjusted

yup.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jul 15 2004, 03:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KinkGuy @ Jul 15 2004, 03:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 14 2004, 09:21 PM
madame zora, you have absolutely, positively nothing to apologize for. GOT THAT&#33; We&#39;re big boys, we can take it. It is you that should be apologized to. :) [/b][/quote]
Kink, you are a prince amoung men&#33; I&#39;ve been laying low a bit waiting for the dust to settle.