You're all probably gonna think I'm terrible. I swear I'm not...

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He probably figured out it was going to be cheaper to keep her.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It there is real love there between you, it will prevail. But you should not be looking for it until he is completely available to you...legally AND emotionally. That may never happen. If you reconnect with him, go very slowly. You do not want to be a victim of impetuous love.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If kids are involved and assets are involved once she can prove there is another woman he risks losing it all. He is selfish and really when the chips fell he was not going to leave his wife. His number one may not be you and its certainly is not his wife either. Its him. Move on.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, I fear I'm really going to get blasted here, but I hope not.

Are you kidding? :confused:

You haven't done anything wrong. A guy says he's divorcing his bat-shit crazy wife, you get to know each other, something of a relationship develops, it's off-again on-again, you discourage him from taking any steps on your behalf.......

Sounds to me like his wife is crazy, he can't control the situation or his life, and he reaches out to drag you into it.

I think it will be very, very hard, but there's no question you need to get away from it. (of course, I haven't read any posts but the OP, so my opinion is subject to change without notice.)