geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spartan and Pudgey - yeah he's very hot
He cried at and loved The Hunger Games which won me over - cries in the right places too (for me) and made me realize we are destined for each other. Course t/he/y just might be jumping on the gravy train that the prequel has instigated…. Maybe …

PS Team Peeta from the outset, should you wonder what I value above classic Hemsworth hotness!

Kida LeBeau

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He cried at and loved The Hunger Games which won me over - cries in the right places too (for me) and made me realize we are destined for each other. Course t/he/y just might be jumping on the gravy train that the prequel has instigated…. Maybe …

PS Team Peeta from the outset, should you wonder what I value above classic Hemsworth hotness!
I've seen him tear up in a few reaction videos and it wins me over every time. I doubt there are any leaks because he seems conscientious of what he puts out there, but I wish there were

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen him tear up in a few reaction videos and it wins me over every time. I doubt there are any leaks because he seems conscientious of what he puts out there, but I wish there were
Leaks as in roody doodies? Nah not only does he seem too conscientious, he also seems just, you know, sweet?

Reactions: Kida LeBeau

EnterTheVoid

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spartan is a bit sexist and you can see that in a lot of reactions. But I do see him growing and learning and man... You can't ignore that hairy chest. He's the perfect Himbo/big hot guy imo

Attachments

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spartan is a bit sexist and you can see that in a lot of reactions. But I do see him growing and learning and man... You can't ignore that hairy chest. He's the perfect Himbo/big hot guy imo
Honestly can't say I've seen that but I only watcvhed the occassional GOT b4 THG.

As for himbo? Yeah. Big and Hot? Cmooooooon ... he's cute and I guess otterish unles you live in the smurf village I guess! ;-)

Reactions: Kida LeBeau

Nutumno

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually watch anime reactions and have a thing for twinky brunets so my favorites are focused in that direction. You guys already mentioned the lovely Jackthebus and he already has his own huge thread on here, so no need to dwell on that.

Ben from Autosave is my top YT reactor crush. His big hair is so adorable. Hi longtime gf (fiancé? wife maybe?) Anna is really perceptive and is my favorite female reaction partner after Carlie from Carlie & Ange.
autosave.PNG

I love Teaboo for his super in-depth reactions and big pretty eyes, though he looks a little run down at times.
tea.PNG

Oscar on the Cocoa Couch is hot AF, though he also has his own LPSG thread. No firm conclusions yet on his sexuality, so there's hope!
CCC.jpg

The 2 brothers at the center of Studio Gek both have gorgeous dark features. Their blonder cousins aren't too bad either. They also have their own LPSG thread. They're LDS, so there's no hope, but they are nice to look at platonically lmao
rt9o0m.jpg

Jackm38

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I usually watch anime reactions and have a thing for twinky brunets so my favorites are focused in that direction. You guys already mentioned the lovely Jackthebus and he already has his own huge thread on here, so no need to dwell on that.

Ben from Autosave is my top YT reactor crush. His big hair is so adorable. Hi longtime gf (fiancé? wife maybe?) Anna is really perceptive and is my favorite female reaction partner after Carlie from Carlie & Ange.
View attachment 126961371

I love Teaboo for his super in-depth reactions and big pretty eyes, though he looks a little run down at times.
View attachment 126961081

Oscar on the Cocoa Couch is hot AF, though he also has his own LPSG thread. No firm conclusions yet on his sexuality, so there's hope!
View attachment 126960881

The 2 brothers at the center of Studio Gek both have gorgeous dark features. Their blonder cousins aren't too bad either. They also have their own LPSG thread. They're LDS, so there's no hope, but they are nice to look at platonically lmao
View attachment 126961951
Studio Gek have their own tread on here