Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Hi!

I have a serious/not so serious questions. Also free asshole pic of Nicholas yaaaay

I know this was posted on his onlyfans in mid September but I am still curious
My curiosity:

1. Why is he covering up is face like we do know it's him...is he ashamed to show his asshole?

2. Why is his asshole open like that like did he put something in there I feel like he did, cause for guys who don't put things in their hole, when they up their legs like that their asshole wouldn't be so open like that (if that makes sense)

But yh those are my questions
Omg more of his hole pls

He’s a straight man. His sapiosexual sh*t was just to bait the tons of gay men in his videos. I usually don’t believe dudes like him are inherently queer baiting but it’s crystal clear that he is.
There is a video of him jerking off saying he is daddy and he is going to stick it in your ass... Pretty gay

Just search his name with only fans after and a website called noodle something has a vid of him j*cking off in many different positions

Just search his name with only fans after and a website called noodle something has a vid of him j*cking off in many different positions
Are they different videos from the one posted here? Can’t seem to find any video on there

Reactions: axelalex