Yummyzine Thread

Spanish models are definitely not worth it. There are clear fronts of all but them. No frontals from Dani Garcia, Israel, David Bodas, and now Gio Iglesias either. Maybe Spanish men have small penises and are embarrassed, I don't know.
The thing is, they have full frontals (at least Israel and Dani) but they are only available on the printed issue. No previews which is a pity if you ask me.

The thing is, they have full frontals (at least Israel and Dani) but they are only available on the printed issue. No previews which is a pity if you ask me.
I agree with you, but Dani's fronts are not clear, he comes out like hiding a little bit, or he only appears until half of the penis and then the photo is cut off...They are not clear nudes like the other models. As for Israel and the others, I don't know why their fronts are hidden... Because for example David Bodas is one of the best models, and I don't think we are going to see anything...

He was featured once in the preview email for yummy 6. Anyone who has the magazine can enlighten us?
I wonder if his set got cut from the magazine for some reason. Even though the Yummy account promoted him, he's not on the model list on their website.

I really wanted to see the full pics of him!

I wonder if his set got cut from the magazine for some reason. Even though the Yummy account promoted him, he's not on the model list on their website.

I really wanted to see the full pics of him!
Not all models are listed in the website i guess. Probably too long. But again, the only way to confirm is whether or not he is in the physical printed mag.