He has a great body and i do like his personality. I dont understand why he wont post him being Hard as we are paying 9.99 for the sub. I can see him soft on the tv show. I wont be re subscribing unless this changes

He has a great body and i do like his personality. I dont understand why he wont post him being Hard as we are paying 9.99 for the sub. I can see him soft on the tv show. I wont be re subscribing unless this changes

They all milk the subscriptions slowly. But if they don’t start posting explicit, they won’t get renewals. With the show over, there’s no excuse not to show it hard.

Some of these guys are clueless and think they can away with the bare minimum and that subs will pay. There are too many options for people to take their money elsewhere once you realize the guy isn’t posting good material.

Reactions: sai21
Anyone buy the shower video with Billy that can give a description? You can dm me if you rather not post publicly (and no I won’t be asking for you to share the video with me, just wondering if it’s worth it).

It’s just them showering and lathering their backs and legs. Nothing sexual and it was an awkward video. Billy clearly making himself semi but Zach stayed soft.

Reactions: summers_38