Zinc to make you cum/shoot more?

Carpe_Diem420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to update, today I went out in the hunt of Pygeum, and was not able to find it anywhere.

I checked Wal Mart, Walgreens, GNC, and our local vitiman/herb shop, and none of them had it, nor had heard of it.

GNC did have "Saw Palmetto with Pygeum", but I don't think it's the same thing.

I was able to find Lecithinfairly easily at all the places I went, and ended up buying a bottle of "Finest Natural" brand 200 count 1200MG softgels at Walgreens for about $12 with tax.

We're going to try it without the Pygeum maybe next week, and I'll be back with the results!

In the mean time, does anyone even know where I can find Pygeum?

I work at GNC & I can vouch for the saw palmetto pygeum, saw palmetto makes your prostate function better & works well together with pygeum. I noticed that when I started taking it I would pre cum a lot more & my cum now literally shoots out.

Vitamins, minerals & herbs are awesome, & it's way better than taking that pharma drug bullshit. Check out the thread about the pygeum I have a list of herbs & vitamins I take that will boost test, give you raging boners & making you cum more.

You'll soon realize that 99% of all the test boosters on the market now is just some "proprietary blend" of vitamins & herbs that I listed in the thread except at a lower dose & a higher price

gods0169

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about more ejaculate, but celery improves the taste of your cum. Try it!

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a product that the Vitamin Shoppe sells that will work and keep you from having to buy and mix lots of different products. PrimalJax is the name....it costs about $30. Here is the Ingredient Listing:

Primaljax Supplement Facts

I'll maybe try that next. Thanks!

I work at GNC & I can vouch for the saw palmetto pygeum, saw palmetto makes your prostate function better & works well together with pygeum. I noticed that when I started taking it I would pre cum a lot more & my cum now literally shoots out.

Vitamins, minerals & herbs are awesome, & it's way better than taking that pharma drug bullshit. Check out the thread about the pygeum I have a list of herbs & vitamins I take that will boost test, give you raging boners & making you cum more.

You'll soon realize that 99% of all the test boosters on the market now is just some "proprietary blend" of vitamins & herbs that I listed in the thread except at a lower dose & a higher price

I thought I read somehwere that Saw Palmetto would actually not be good to make you cum more? The more you know... Lol! I'll buy of that maybe the next time I go out.

I don't know about more ejaculate, but celery improves the taste of your cum. Try it!

Taste isn't a problem right now, but thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, bringing this thread back for an update.

After a bit a reading, I keep seeing Zinc and L-Arginie over and over agian.

In addition to this, I have read people say Maca works great, and fair quickly.

I'm thinking I'm going to buy some Maca, and either Zinc or L-Arginie. In between Zinc and L-Arginie, which do you think is more important?

Thanks for any replies!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I started adding celery to my juices about a year and a half ago because I had read that it would increase ejaculate. It has seemed to do that, but I have noticed that my erections are a bit harder.

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, bringing this thread back for an update.

After a bit a reading, I keep seeing Zinc and L-Arginie over and over agian.

In addition to this, I have read people say Maca works great, and fair quickly.

I'm thinking I'm going to buy some Maca, and either Zinc or L-Arginie. In between Zinc and L-Arginie, which do you think is more important?

Thanks for any replies!

Dude, don't want to over think this thing. Zinc is good for wound healing, immune health and great for men's health. L-Arginine is only going to dilate the blood vessels.....arginine is also converted to Nitric Oxide and that will give you energy boost. Between Zinc and Arginine just depends on what you want most.

Now, all arginine is not created equal. L-Arginine is real basic..... I use arginine with a better carrier... it's called Arginine AKG (AKG is short for alpha ketoglutarate) and it just delivers the arginine faster and with better efficiency. Anything you take will benefit from the use of arginine along side it. Dilated blood vessels means

You really should try the PrimalJax I mentioned. Products that have a multitude of ingredients usually work better. U don't know if Maca is gonna work for you or how well it'll work for you. Maca alone will only get you so far.

If you really want some knowledge on this stuff.... go to the Vitamin Shoppe and look at their men's health section. Then sit at their computer and start going through the ingredients and any Vitamin Shoppe employee will gladly help you understand what your looking at.

Other products at the Vitamin Shoppe that I used and worked for me:

PrimalJax, Longjax, ejaculoid, Prolab Horney Goat Weed(its got more in it though), Steel Libido and Bulgarian Tribulus.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Other products at the Vitamin Shoppe that I used and worked for me:

PrimalJax, Longjax, ejaculoid, Prolab Horney Goat Weed(its got more in it though), Steel Libido and Bulgarian Tribulus.

Thanks for the information on the L-Arginine and Zinc! I'll keep that in consideration.

I've seen a lot of products that "garuntee" results, but it's hard to tell which is a scam, and which isn't.

Of those you recomanded, which would you say worked the best? How long did you have to take each one to notice results?

Thanks again!

Edit: I must say, after reading the info on the, "Longjax Mht With Arginine" I'm really considering giving it a true. It has Maca, Arginine, Horny Goat, and some other things I've seen mentioned.

Last edited:

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the information on the L-Arginine and Zinc! I'll keep that in consideration.

I've seen a lot of products that "garuntee" results, but it's hard to tell which is a scam, and which isn't.

Of those you recomanded, which would you say worked the best? How long did you have to take each one to notice results?

Thanks again!

Edit: I must say, after reading the info on the, "Longjax Mht With Arginine" I'm really considering giving it a true. It has Maca, Arginine, Horny Goat, and some other things I've seen mentioned.

Most of these products started to work for me anywhere from a day up to a few days but never much longer than that.
I have personally used all the products that I mentioned to you. I'm not guaranteeing they will work for you cuz we're all differenet. But these are worth a try from my personal experience and those of friends and associates that have used one or more of these products.

Longjax is a good place to start..... I started with this one and it was good. The key for effective use is to cycle these products about 10 weeks on and 4 weeks off to keep your body producing its own testosterone naturally.....And switching up products periodically cuz your body will assimilate to any ONE product you use too long. So you wanna do maybe Longjax for 2 cycles then switch to steel libido or primaljax or something else.

Now, Primaljax was created as an extension of Longjax....both are good but like I said you need to switch it up

Here is one of my fave cycles:

Everynite before bed = 1 zinc, 2 primaljax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus
Everyday at lunch = 1 primaljax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus
After every workout = 15g Arginine AKG, 1 Bulgarian tribulus

I take this everyday for about 2 1/2 months then take a month off and start the new cycle:

Everynite before bed = 1 zinc, 2 longjax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus
Everyday at lunch = 1 longjax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus

Then cycle off for a month and start back with the first cycle.

Again, I use these products to support a hardcore weight training lifestyle but the side effects are just penis friendly. Please, do yourself a favor and try some of what I'm telling you......add a little bit of weight training and cardio and your sexual health will improve very rapidly.

The added strength from lifting weights and the added respiratory function from cardio will make you a beast in bed alone..... not to mention the boost from the supplements....YOUR LADY WILL LOVE YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

If you need any help with this just let me know.

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to update, today I went out in the hunt of Pygeum, and was not able to find it anywhere.

In the mean time, does anyone even know where I can find Pygeum?

The Vitamin Shoppe has Pygeum....in many different strengths and dosages....if they don't have It in the store they will order it for you and you can pick it up in the store.....which is what I do to avoid shipping costs to have it delivered to the doorstep.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of these products started to work for me anywhere from a day up to a few days but never much longer than that.
I have personally used all the products that I mentioned to you. I'm not guaranteeing they will work for you cuz we're all differenet. But these are worth a try from my personal experience and those of friends and associates that have used one or more of these products.

Longjax is a good place to start..... I started with this one and it was good. The key for effective use is to cycle these products about 10 weeks on and 4 weeks off to keep your body producing its own testosterone naturally.....And switching up products periodically cuz your body will assimilate to any ONE product you use too long. So you wanna do maybe Longjax for 2 cycles then switch to steel libido or primaljax or something else.

Now, Primaljax was created as an extension of Longjax....both are good but like I said you need to switch it up

Here is one of my fave cycles:

Everynite before bed = 1 zinc, 2 primaljax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus
Everyday at lunch = 1 primaljax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus

I take this everyday for about 2 1/2 months then take a month off and start the new cycle:

Everynite before bed = 1 zinc, 2 longjax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus
Everyday at lunch = 1 longjax, 1 Bulgarian tribulus

Then cycle off for a month and start back with the first cycle.

Again, I use these products to support a hardcore weight training lifestyle but the side effects are just penis friendly. Please, do yourself a favor and try some of what I'm telling you......add a little bit of weight training and cardio and your sexual health will improve very rapidly.

The added strength from lifting weights and the added respiratory function from cardio will make you a beast in bed alone..... not to mention the boost from the supplements....YOUR LADY WILL LOVE YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

If you need any help with this just let me know.

I really do appreciate it the time you've taken to thoroughly answer my question, it's all very helpful!

I do play tennis at least twice a week, and I'm going to start some different exercises as it will soon be too cold for tennis. :-(

I went to The Vitamin Shoppe after work today (Which I thought was just a generic name you were saying. I was unaware it was a chain until I Googled it. Lol!) and picked up some Longjax. I'm going to try it first as you recommended, and I'll comment back here in about a week.

I also saw the Pygeum in there, which I will get for a later day. I have to say, this store had a much larger selection than GNC has. (Mine at least...)

I'll be back with results!

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really do appreciate it the time you've taken to thoroughly answer my question, it's all very helpful!

I do play tennis at least twice a week, and I'm going to start some different exercises as it will soon be too cold for tennis. :-(

I went to The Vitamin Shoppe after work today (Which I thought was just a generic name you were saying. I was unaware it was a chain until I Googled it. Lol!) and picked up some Longjax. I'm going to try it first as you recommended, and I'll comment back here in about a week.

I also saw the Pygeum in there, which I will get for a later day. I have to say, this store had a much larger selection than GNC has. (Mine at least...)

I'll be back with results!

Ur totally welcome. I didn't know about the Vitamin Shoppe until a protein journey brought me there and I been hooked. They have everything and online ordering is very efficient.

Longjax is a great start. I'm glad u tried it and I'm pretty confident you will like the product. If you don't like try to bring it back before using too much and they'll usually accommodate you with a store credit which I never mind accepting.

I'll looking forward to hearing your results..... LONGJAX w/ Zinc, and Bulgarian Tribulus is AMAZING!!!!....

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To anyone starting a Primaljax/Zinc combo.......Just give it time to work. Everybody is a bit different. It might take two weeks to work or it might take two days.... just be patient with it. When this stuff does kick in you will be hooked.

D

deleted692552

I should give this a try and post results.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, sorry for taking so long to respond.

Starting off, the "Longjax Mht With Arginine" pills are very large, he had a hard time sollowing them. In all I think he swallowed one, and we ended up crashing up the last two, and putting them in water. (DO NOT TRY, TASTE HORRIBLE.) So, he maybe took 2 and a half.

That being said, I feel I shouldn't review it, because we didn't take 3 as directed.

Same about of cum was produced, didn't feel extra horny or hard, but I will say this, his balls looked a little larger. As I said, we didn't follow the directions as said. Sorry for the shitty review.