Zits! Ouch! Sex!

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey!

So, I had sex for the first time in a while, and while we're both (without testing) clean, i seem to have developed a few zits in very hairy locations near and on my man parts. Now, It doesn't itch, it hurts like a bruise (very hard sex), they seem to be disappearing with polysporin and they're in locations where she shaved. The thing is, it didn't develop over days, it hit me over night. We didn't use condoms, but we did use lube, however it was a looooong night of sex. probably 3-4 hours or more.

My question lies with this, if it's getting better, it doesn't itch and it happened over night, I'm going to assume it's chafing + hard slapping + possible allergy.

I don't think it's an STI, although if it gets even slightly worse, I'm heading to the nearest penicillin clinic.

What do you think it could be?

(edit: just read wiki's on STI's and nothing matches)

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Overnight? Zits? Could be chafing - apparently you had 3-4 hours worth - but it's nothing you caught from her. Though I'm not a doctor.

I mean, really, if you're concerned it's worth a visit to a doctor. Sooner is better so that the, um, examples are fresh. Regular STI checkups are a good idea regardless.