Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does the size of the mug you drink from matter?

A little background

Every morning I make a pot of coffee for my wife and I before work. When I reach for a mug in the cabinet, I always find myself reaching for the larger mugs. I see it as less trips to the coffee maker to refill my mug. Plus I just really love coffee.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hand toastiness is always a factor in cup selection. Bonus if when not filled with coffee the cup has enough volume to be soup and cereal friendly.

Cereal? In a mug? Sounds amazing.

I have used my utilized our larger mugs for when we make Arroz con Leche (mexican rice pudding). There is no mug or bowl big enough for those days.

Reactions: g0nz0 and MickeyLee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, he's the size queen with his coffee mug. I actually like a slightly smaller cup even though it requires more refills but it doesn't get cold before I top myself off.

He drinks coffee faster than I do. His mouth can't feel heat so he just chugs it straight up scolding.

Typical. The man thinks bigger is better and me over here is totally happy with my small cup.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, he's the size queen with his coffee mug. I actually like a slightly smaller cup even though it requires more refills but it doesn't get cold before I top myself off.

He drinks coffee faster than I do. His mouth can't feel heat so he just chugs it straight up scolding.

Typical. The man thinks bigger is better and me over here is totally happy with my small cup.
This made my cheeks hurt from smiling so much while I read it.

You're right, this does make me a coffee mug size queen. I've never looked at it that way. Things are starting to make sense to me now.

Yes, the coffee getting cold still happens from time to time. Having a smaller mug would prevent it from happening.

Your man drinks scolding hot coffee??? Ouch.

Reactions: g0nz0

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Your man drinks scolding hot coffee??? Ouch.
He's crazy, I know. Same thing with food, he doesn't let anything cool off. Pizza STRAIGHT out of the oven? Fuck it. He just starts eating.
His mouth doesn't blister either. I tried eating a piece of pizza at the same time as him once and the entire roof of my mouth was peeling for the rest of the day.

When I worked at the coffee shop many moon ago I was dealing with a "I need to speak to the manager" type of human, she was being completely rude and needy as fuck. At the time my espresso machine didn't pour half shots and she was ordering a "2 and a half shot latte" so I was trying to get her what she wanted. I told her I'd try to get it as measured as I could without a measuring shot glass and when she saw the leftover coffee she rudely said "so what are you gonna do with the rest? Just throw it away because your machine is outdated and can't just brew a half shot? You don't even have measuring equipment, Jesus!"

So I looked at her and just slammed it like a shot of liquor, forgetting that it's FUCKIN HOT and it burned my entire throat on the way down. But I didn't show that shit and she looked at me with a "holy fuck, she has no soul" face. I smiled and told her to have a great day, she just walked away quiet as fuck.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's crazy, I know. Same thing with food, he doesn't let anything cool off. Pizza STRAIGHT out of the oven? Fuck it. He just starts eating.
His mouth doesn't blister either. I tried eating a piece of pizza at the same time as him once and the entire roof of my mouth was peeling for the rest of the day.

When I worked at the coffee shop many moon ago I was dealing with a "I need to speak to the manager" type of human, she was being completely rude and needy as fuck. At the time my espresso machine didn't pour half shots and she was ordering a "2 and a half shot latte" so I was trying to get her what she wanted. I told her I'd try to get it as measured as I could without a measuring shot glass and when she saw the leftover coffee she rudely said "so what are you gonna do with the rest? Just throw it away because your machine is outdated and can't just brew a half shot? You don't even have measuring equipment, Jesus!"

So I looked at her and just slammed it like a shot of liquor, forgetting that it's FUCKIN HOT and it burned my entire throat on the way down. But I didn't show that shit and she looked at me with a "holy fuck, she has no soul" face. I smiled and told her to have a great day, she just walked away quiet as fuck.
That is one interesting superhero power he has. I don't think your man was born, I think he was forged in fire.

I look stupid trying to cool off either food or liquid after it's already in my mouth. My wife will look at with a serious face, not a concern face, and say "Bitch, you ok?" Hahaha.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So @thisguy805 ... I thought about it and realized there's only one object in the world where I truly notice a size difference where bigger usually gets me off better.

BONGS.

There's just something about a thick, long, COLD shaft to the face fully of milky white weed smoke. Gets me goin!!

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So @thisguy805 ... I thought about it and realized there's only one object in the world where I truly notice a size difference where bigger usually gets me off better.

BONGS.

There's just something about a thick, long, COLD shaft to the face fully of milky white weed smoke. Gets me goin!!
What is it about a big bong that gets you off? Is it the size of the water chamber or the long neck? Is it the size of the bowl?

I'm gonna be honest, I've never used one.

• Wow
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What is it about a big bong that gets you off? Is it the size of the water chamber or the long neck? Is it the size of the bowl?
It's the ridiculous amount of smoke :bomb:
Fill me up!

I'm gonna be honest, I've never used one.
Really?!?! I've been using a glass bong for over 20 years daily. I've had so many! I have a decent collection still, but most of them stay on display. The daily user is a nice thick bottom, long shafted simple fishbowl bong. No bells and whistles. No decorations. Just classic clear glass. Sexy as fuck

Reactions: thisguy805

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's the ridiculous amount of smoke :bomb:
Fill me up!

Really?!?! I've been using a glass bong for over 20 years daily. I've had so many! I have a decent collection still, but most of them stay on display. The daily user is a nice thick bottom, long shafted simple fishbowl bong. No bells and whistles. No decorations. Just classic clear glass. Sexy as fuck
Daily? I'm a little jealous. Because of what I do for work, I randomly get tested. I actually got tested about 3 weeks ago.

Plus when I was younger, my Dad's "say no to drugs" speech was more like "you come home high, I'm kicking your ass out if the house". And this this dude retires and now goes to dispensarys and buys edibles hahahaha.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Daily? I'm a little jealous. Because of what I do for work, I randomly get tested. I actually got tested about 3 weeks ago.

Plus when I was younger, my Dad's "say no to drugs" speech was more like "you come home high, I'm kicking your ass out if the house". And this this dude retires and now goes to dispensarys and buys edibles hahahaha.
Daily, yes. First thing I do every morning, lady thing I do before bed every night. I was raised in a very cannabis positive family and I've never had a job where I have to pee in a cup.

I try to avoid it at all costs. I think it'd take me about 2 months to clean out, so... Yeah. I don't go for jobs where I'd even have to do that because as silly as some may think it is, I will not change my life that drastically to do a job I could likely make just as much elsewhere in which I don't have to drug test.

I'm very fortunate in that regard and I don't take it for granted.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Absolutely size matters, at least when I'm home it does.
If I'm drinking tea or coffee at home then my trusty old oversized Sports Direct is a must, I'ma fast drinker, the bigger the vessel the better.

I can also be a lady if I'm out for afternoon tea and drink from the smallest bone china cups reminding myself to sip, otherwise that tea be gone like a shot of tequila.

If I'ma in a bar then give me a pint glass or a pitcher if the service is shit, I'ma big woman and a beer monster, I can put those beers away quicker than most guys :joy:

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Daily, yes. First thing I do every morning, lady thing I do before bed every night. I was raised in a very cannabis positive family and I've never had a job where I have to pee in a cup.

I try to avoid it at all costs. I think it'd take me about 2 months to clean out, so... Yeah. I don't go for jobs where I'd even have to do that because as silly as some may think it is, I will not change my life that drastically to do a job I could likely make just as much elsewhere in which I don't have to drug test.

I'm very fortunate in that regard and I don't take it for granted.
Parts of me regrets taking my current job because of the drug test. I have nothing to hide but I'm still nervous as shit hahaha. I know, I'm a nerd.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely size matters, at least when I'm home it does.
If I'm drinking tea or coffee at home then my trusty old oversized Sports Direct is a must, I'ma fast drinker, the bigger the vessel the better.

I can also be a lady if I'm out for afternoon tea and drink from the smallest bone china cups reminding myself to sip, otherwise that tea be gone like a shot of tequila.

If I'ma in a bar then give me a pint glass or a pitcher if the service is shit, I'ma big woman and a beer monster, I can put those beers away quicker than most guys :joy:
A lot of beer + me = too many trips to the restroom. I'm one of those people. I'll still order the 20oz or 22oz beer but that's it. One and done.

But get me some Rye Whiskey and I can sip that all night. Yesterday was Whiskey Wednesday. You know what drink rhymes with Thursday? Whiskey Thursday.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does the size of the mug you drink from matter?

A little background

Every morning I make a pot of coffee for my wife and I before work. When I reach for a mug in the cabinet, I always find myself reaching for the larger mugs. I see it as less trips to the coffee maker to refill my mug. Plus I just really love coffee.
Different strokes I guess. For me the first cup has to be either an espresso or a latte macchiato. During the day it's mostly espressos. Rarely have filter coffee before lunch

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Different strokes I guess. For me the first cup has to be either an espresso or a latte macchiato. During the day it's mostly espressos. Rarely have filter coffee before lunch

I want a good, quality home espresso machine with a decent steam wand.

I got one once and it died after 4 uses.

If I ever have expendable funds again in my life, I'm friggin getting a good espresso machine. Damnit