What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one cares about your judgemental point of view
That’s the wonderful thing about the internet- I can speak my mind just as everyone else does and still get responses from people that say “they don’t care” about what I say - just like you. Lol

Reactions: DSF140

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That’s the wonderful thing about the internet- I can speak my mind just as everyone else does and still get responses from people that say “they don’t care” about what I say - just like you. Lol
The purpose this thread is to express your opinion, yet when you do, you get attacked. Go figure...

Reactions: LargeUnit

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The purpose this thread is to express your opinion, yet when you do, you get attacked. Go figure...
No the purpose of this thread is a positive question: what turns you on..

not be a dick and spew your negative energy here

but I have a solution for that: I put both of you on ignore

peace ✌

HungInNM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello, could you elaborate on what is exciting to know that these guys have a small dick? Is it the fact that you have a bigger one and can "dominate" them? Is it the fact that despite their muscles they may be sexually "powerless" and at your mercy? I never understood the fantasies of small cocks, if someone can explain to me. Thanks.
Size difference always has turned me on. With body builders you get a double whammy. Most body builders I’ve been with have been on the smaller/average size. But all of them had skinnier cocks. So with their huge muscles it usually makes them look even smaller.
don’t get me wrong, big cocks are hot, but a smaller cock gets me going on a whole other level.
since I pump occasionally my balls are usually bigger and hanging really low which makes the comparison to them even more dramatic.
I am a skinnier guy so comparing my dick with someone that’s just stacked in muscle is just fun. And of the people I’ve slept with, the best ones were wielding some small pieces.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m married now and my husband had a bigger cock than I do. It’s great, he knows how to use it but he knows when we are at a nude beach, I’m gunna be drooling over the smaller guys
:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

QueerTings

Sexy Member
Media
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally love the look of big thighs and huge built pecs:heart_eyes::heart:. Just the thought of being pounded from behind and hearing the slap of my ass against some thicc toned thighs is what does it for me. That and sucking on some huge pecs drive me insane. I have this one straight friend named AJ who just created an OF account and a Twitter. He's very into the fitness scene and does fitness coaching. He has also competed in some body building competitions too. He is dipping his toe in the market and has been loving it so far. I told him that I would post on here to hopefully help spread the word and get him more followers, at least on his Twitter first. He's super amateur at the moment and his content really hits that sweet spot people look for in amateur content without being to "Produced". He's very LGBTQ+ friendly and open to chat with just about anyone. He says that he sexually gets aroused when he's able to turn anyone on and so he really wants to have fun with this. He's straight, so he doesn't plan on doing any male on male content but is willing to sext and offer other content; such as muscle worship, dirty talk, jerk off vids, nude posing, grinding, shower scenes, and showing off that ass. He's genuinely a nice guy and I really hope he gets a good following going; even if it's just his Twitter for the time being. :innocent:

I got his permission to post his images on here and I told him to create an account here too. He's been asking me what gay guys are into since he's very new to this and doesn't have the same perspective on things we may like. So any feedback and ideas, he'd appreciate it. Follow him on Twitter and feel free to hit him up. :blush:

His Twitter is: https://twitter.com/MuscleOnly1290?t=h9e865EnN-KJG4L-5mzmbw&s=09

Here are some pics of him.

Attachments

D

deleted471226

The biggest turn on is seeing him use his body like a female for my pleasure. A buff dude in missionary with his legs wrapped around my body, in doggy style with his huge ass up in the air or him facing me and riding me with his muscular titties bouncing up and down is the ultimate.

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The biggest turn on is seeing him use his body like a female for my pleasure. A buff dude in missionary with his legs wrapped around my body, in doggy style with his huge ass up in the air or him facing me and riding me with his muscular titties bouncing up and down is the ultimate.
Great descriptions. Are you sure you are "99% straight"?

D

deleted14660421

Good attitude, broad understanding of things many things. I hate labels, I would just like love to meet someone a bodybuilder obviously "You're hot bro wanna fuck?" "Sure bro just for fun, fuck yeah!" Yea something like that.

Reactions: Bicurious_DC

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That was a lot to read about what people get more turned on about bodybuilder.
It's pretty basic for me. I love the smell and taste of a bodybuilder after a serious workout. I love his muscle loads because I know that they are the best muscle supplements out there. I love the hardness of his body and how disciplined he is regarding his diet and workouts.

Deuces

Legendary Member
Media
I think it’s the overall size and power plus the dedication to creating that aesthetic. Hard to put into words really, but feels like they (male or female) are creating a super version of themselves and I just find that to be beyond sexy. And then when/if they show off “knowing” that they are amazing that makes it all the hotter.

this sums it up pretty well for me too

Reactions: DSF140

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's pretty basic for me. I love the smell and taste of a bodybuilder after a serious workout. I love his muscle loads because I know that they are the best muscle supplements out there. I love the hardness of his body and how disciplined he is regarding his diet and workouts.
Love it.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As 272 at 6'2", I like to be the extreme sized Buber in gym or wherever. And flesh and pose on gym floor or locker room and guys ask to touch my muscles.
I've seen some of your pics, and I'm pretty sure that I would be one of those guys asking to touch.