What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

stan.loona

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What turns you on the most about a bodybuilder?

Sexy moves?
Large biceps or legs or chest?
Overall mass?
Ripped?
Something else?
Muscular pecs --> muscular ass --> muscular shoulders, in this order. There is a point, though, where bodybuilders can have too much muscle. Then muscles are a turn off, but i think only those taking insane amounts of steroids will reach a point of too much muscle.

Musclesaremything

Experimental Member
Media
West Sacramento (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have ejaculated so many times in Big Ramy's photos and videos. I'm glad he won Mr. Olympia, it was deserved. This guy is huge, he's only 36 and looked what he looks like. Steroids are crazy things, he has to inject a lot of them, it turns me on men who want to exceed their limits, it's super risky but he continues on this path. It commands respect. I like his facial expressions in the photos, he doesn't play.
Big Ramy is very sexy but I'm surprised there are no pics of him showing off his huge ass.

Reactions: bulgebigger

Muscleworshippergermany

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have ejaculated so many times in Big Ramy's photos and videos. I'm glad he won Mr. Olympia, it was deserved. This guy is huge, he's only 36 and looked what he looks like. Steroids are crazy things, he has to inject a lot of them, it turns me on men who want to exceed their limits, it's super risky but he continues on this path. It commands respect. I like his facial expressions in the photos, he doesn't play.
Me too

Reactions: WisteriaDay

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like it when bodybuilders wear tights! I always wear them at the gym! I have a fetish for some reason of how I look in them! Not to mention how functional and comfortable they are!

• Love
Reactions: bulgebigger

walker2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A decent amount of muscle, with chewable nipples and a full bush. Sort of like most Colt Models had.

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What turns you on the most about a bodybuilder?

Sexy moves?
Large biceps or legs or chest?
Overall mass?
Ripped?
Something else?
As much as I like looking at genitals and assholes, there's something about a bodybuilder exhibiting himself to the public with the tiniest bit of fabric on his "privates" that I find even more obscenely stimulating.
:heart_eyes:
tiny suit.jpg

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watching a bodybuilder identified by just the number clipped to his tiny posing suit, as he performs a series of mandated poses to exhibit nearly every inch of his body, my mind drifts to imaging that he's a well-trained slave about to be auctioned to the highest bidder.
number 11.jpg

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight