What's the most number of guys you've had anal sex with in a day?

luckyguy123_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a fetish for having as many cocks in me in a day as possible, I guess I still do - have some wild stories that I still wank to. Back in the day, I could easily take 10-15 dicks up my ass at a sauna in either in the dark rooms, glory holes or private rooms, although the public spaces were my favourite because of my exhibitionist side (have some wild stories there too). Almost never said no to anyone on these "dick benders". I think my record is 18 in a day. Haven't done that in years though as I moved to a smaller city where you're lucky if you can get more than 5.

What is yours?

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
When I was in college, I got particularly horny on night and went to a bathhouse, went into the " orgy room", got on all fours on the large elevated mattress in the middle of the room, and presented my hole for anyone who wanted it. Fortunately for me, I took five in the room, one right after the other. Then, later, I took a guy and his boyfriend. They were two tops just looking for a bottom to spitroast. I was the lucky one. So, seven in one night.