“Shrinkage” at the gym

SBT0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does anyone have any tips to avoid the “shrinkage” look after working out? I feel like the other guys in the locker room have these big low hanging softies when they get in the shower, and mine looks all small and shriveled up.
Any supplements or pre workout that you know of can help with this?

SBT0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine never looks impressive after my workout going into the shower. Coming out of the shower is a totally different story as my muscles are more relaxed. My balls look fuller and my cock looks more impressive.
Even sometimes getting out of the shower I am still in a shrunken state most of the time. Unless I am in the steam for or sauna for awhile before the shower

stormydude

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
are you sufficiently cooling down after you work out? if you've worked out hard, give your self a solid 30 minutes before getting in the shower to just stretch, get your heart rate lowered and the blood flowing to everywhere again. i notice the same thing happens to me as well if i wait a bit before getting in the shower there's a noticeable difference.

stormydude

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one thing I wonder is does what you're wearing have any impact? i.e. not wearing anything versus cotton, lycra, spandex (think Under Armour stuff); boxerbriefs or jocks....different materials breathe differently which could be a reason as well.

SBT0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
one thing I wonder is does what you're wearing have any impact? i.e. not wearing anything versus cotton, lycra, spandex (think Under Armour stuff); boxerbriefs or jocks....different materials breathe differently which could be a reason as well.
I wear different kinds all the time but doesn’t seem to make a difference as far as I can tell

ballantyne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been there, just pull on it if self conscious and let it do what it will do. Be comfy with yourself, other guys will take note no matter who you are if they are mature :)
Agreed just fluff it up a little. All guys do it; no one will think it's weird. Give it a few tugs, roll your foreskin back and forth a few times if you have it. You'll get a decent hang.

That said, all guys know what shrinkage is and know not to judge a guy for his size when he's soft - especially when he's cold or just after a workout. As fun as it is to chill naked with your friends with big softies, it's a sign of true friendship to see each other with full on shrinkage. Takes top level confidence for that.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds pretty normal to me, we all shrink during exercise. What a lot of people do is grab their penis and give it a little pull when nobody is looking to liven things up. I no longer care, I just get on with it, strip off and shower.
we all shrink during exercise: Not me. My cock actually gets bigger. Of course, that's because I use it to do that rope sinusoid exercise instead of an actual rope.

Reactions: 51arledge
D

deleted192851

I just don't work out so I don't have this problem. Sorry

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right after a hard workout, my cock is shrieked and my balls are tight.
When I go right in to the sauna after working out, my cock and balls are almost only half the size they’re usually when flaccid.
After warming up and relaxing in the sauna, they go back to a plumper, bigger and lower hanging stage …

anyone recognised that cocks and balls always look so much better in the sauna … when theyre plump, soft/semi, juicy and hang low

D

deleted16720161

It's funny, I've always found it was the opposite. When I get undressed right after working out I find my dick looks a bit bigger and my balls hang way lower. Always put it down to me getting hot while exercising.

• Haha
Reactions: Hakan1 and pocano19

SBT0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's funny, I've always found it was the opposite. When I get undressed right after working out I find my dick looks a bit bigger and my balls hang way lower. Always put it down to me getting hot while exercising.
Really? I would think the same thing however it’s never the case for me haha it’s always very small and balls are so tight

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Umm I’m sorry what!? Haha never heard of that
I guess it's called 'battle ropes.' Here it is:

I do this with my penis. No shrinkage for me. It's tough to find another guys with a 20 footer, but when I do, we do a lot of this exercise for stamina...

Reactions: 51arledge