“the Accident”

D

deleted4021601

[The second story of The Santino Chronicles. ;)]

“This will work,” I said, as pulled my truck to a stop and flicked off the lights.

“It certainly will,” Moira added with a smile.

I turned and faced her.

“Look, I really appreciate you being flexible. I didn’t know Jack was having people over.”

“Same to you,” she replied, placing her hand on my bicep, “I mean, at least your roommate is having fun. Beth just wants things quiet so she can study.”

“Well, like you said, this should be fine,” I noted, as I leaned forward and kissed her. We had only been going out for three weeks, but things were already getting intense. We stayed up late every night talking, and on our last date we had kissed for the first time. She even let me put my hands on her ample breasts, albeit only on the outside of her sweater. I was hoping for a bit more this time, but wasn’t sure what she’d be willing to do. The anticipation was unnerving.

“Listen,” I suddenly interrupted, “there’s no pressure here.”

“I agree,” she giggled, “as I’m the more experienced one.”

It was true. Sandy blonde, blue-eyed, and with a figure best described as voluptuous, Moira had already been out with a few older guys. The rumor was that she had sex with one of them. But I was still a virgin, and she knew it.

We started kissing again, and her hands, unexpectedly, moved to my crotch. She rubbed along my cock, which was already fully erect and laying along my inner thigh.

“What do we have here?” she whispered. I undid my pants, and slid them down a bit. Her right hand reached inside my boxers. Some precum began leaking out, and I pulled my underwear down all the way. My cock, now unburdened, flopped across my abdomen, reaching well past my belly button. Moira stopped.

“My god,” she said, “I didn’t know they can come that big.”

“Other guys aren’t like this?” I asked, with absolute sincerity.

She laughed and took hold of the base of my cock with one hand and my shaft with another. There was easily room for another hand.

“You’re three hands at least,” she observed, “My other guys have been, well, a little more than one.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. I’m not even sure what to do with this. There’s no way it’s fitting in my mouth.”

With considerable gentleness, she started jacking me off with both hands, and then placed her full lips around the head of my cock. I was simultaneously elated and terrified. I didn’t want to screw this up, but her teeth were scraping my swollen glans. What’s more, I was already on the verge of cumming.

“It’s coming...almost there...” I sighed.

Her hands pumped more vigorously, and she cupped her lips tightly around my cock head. A tingling sensation passed through my body, and a warm jet of cum shot from my cock. It would’ve been utter ecstasy, but suddenly Moira started to gag. There had simply been too much semen, and with a grunt she removed her mouth from my cock head. But I wasn’t close to being finished. Three more streams of cum flowed from my cock as if from a hose, and they doused her hair with a thick and sticky goo.

“Shit,” she cried. I pulled my cock away from her and finished cumming on the steering wheel and floorboards. I immediately looked at her.

“I am SO sorry,” I said.

She started tearing up, and I took off my shirt and began cleaning her hair.

“No, it’s my fault. I didn’t give you enough warning.”

She began smiling,

“Well, who could be ready for THAT! I’ve never seen so much cum, and you’re bigger than my arm, I swear.”

I looked over at my cock, now semi-hard and drooping across my thigh.

“I thought it must be big, but you’re making it seem...”

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

“It’s incredible,” she smiled, “but I don’t know how I’m going to be able to have sex with you.”

I handed her the shirt, and she continued to wipe herself off. I slipped on a t-shirt from my gym bag, and slowly we got our clothes and hair back in good order.

“Guess will have to start working on that,” I joked, cranking the engine. We drove back to her place in a silence that wasn’t so much unpleasant as ponderous.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks! Yeah, I’m trying to record a few things that have happened to me. “Historical fiction,” maybe. ;)

How about the time you curiously met up with your online chum Wine0, and you let him blow you. No teeth scrapes from him ;) (Oh, perhaps that’s not actually happed yet.......lol) :) :) :)

D

deleted4021601

In a parallel universe......apparently :) :) lol
Is it time for another story? Hmmmm.
[The second story of The Santino Chronicles. ;)]

“This will work,” I said, as pulled my truck to a stop and flicked off the lights.

“It certainly will,” Moira added with a smile.

I turned and faced her.

“Look, I really appreciate you being flexible. I didn’t know Jack was having people over.”

“Same to you,” she replied, placing her hand on my bicep, “I mean, at least your roommate is having fun. Beth just wants things quiet so she can study.”

“Well, like you said, this should be fine,” I noted, as I leaned forward and kissed her. We had only been going out for three weeks, but things were already getting intense. We stayed up late every night talking, and on our last date we had kissed for the first time. She even let me put my hands on her ample breasts, albeit only on the outside of her sweater. I was hoping for a bit more this time, but wasn’t sure what she’d be willing to do. The anticipation was unnerving.

“Listen,” I suddenly interrupted, “there’s no pressure here.”

“I agree,” she giggled, “as I’m the more experienced one.”

It was true. Sandy blonde, blue-eyed, and with a figure best described as voluptuous, Moira had already been out with a few older guys. The rumor was that she had sex with one of them. But I was still a virgin, and she knew it.

We started kissing again, and her hands, unexpectedly, moved to my crotch. She rubbed along my cock, which was already fully erect and laying along my inner thigh.

“What do we have here?” she whispered. I undid my pants, and slid them down a bit. Her right hand reached inside my boxers. Some precum began leaking out, and I pulled my underwear down all the way. My cock, now unburdened, flopped across my abdomen, reaching well past my belly button. Moira stopped.

“My god,” she said, “I didn’t know they can come that big.”

“Other guys aren’t like this?” I asked, with absolute sincerity.

She laughed and took hold of the base of my cock with one hand and my shaft with another. There was easily room for another hand.

“You’re three hands at least,” she observed, “My other guys have been, well, a little more than one.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. I’m not even sure what to do with this. There’s no way it’s fitting in my mouth.”

With considerable gentleness, she started jacking me off with both hands, and then placed her full lips around the head of my cock. I was simultaneously elated and terrified. I didn’t want to screw this up, but her teeth were scraping my swollen glans. What’s more, I was already on the verge of cumming.

“It’s coming...almost there...” I sighed.

Her hands pumped more vigorously, and she cupped her lips tightly around my cock head. A tingling sensation passed through my body, and a warm jet of cum shot from my cock. It would’ve been utter ecstasy, but suddenly Moira started to gag. There had simply been too much semen, and with a grunt she removed her mouth from my cock head. But I wasn’t close to being finished. Three more streams of cum flowed from my cock as if from a hose, and they doused her hair with a thick and sticky goo.

“Shit,” she cried. I pulled my cock away from her and finished cumming on the steering wheel and floorboards. I immediately looked at her.

“I am SO sorry,” I said.

She started tearing up, and I took off my shirt and began cleaning her hair.

“No, it’s my fault. I didn’t give you enough warning.”

She began smiling,

“Well, who could be ready for THAT! I’ve never seen so much cum, and you’re bigger than my arm, I swear.”

I looked over at my cock, now semi-hard and drooping across my thigh.

“I thought it must be big, but you’re making it seem...”

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

“It’s incredible,” she smiled, “but I don’t know how I’m going to be able to have sex with you.”

I handed her the shirt, and she continued to wipe herself off. I slipped on a t-shirt from my gym bag, and slowly we got our clothes and hair back in good order.

“Guess will have to start working on that,” I joked, cranking the engine. We drove back to her place in a silence that wasn’t so much unpleasant as ponderous.
@LadyNel

Reactions: Wine0