Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Since male user felt the need to come at me in my dm and attempt to seemingly mansplain to me size, I'm going to toss this out here. He informed me that 6" is big if 4.7 inches isn't. Ooook.

I will NOT discuss dick size in my inbox, so do not send another message doing so.

THE FOLLOWING IS MY OPINION

4.7" or 12cm is NOT BIG. I laugh to myself for any man who thinks it is.

5" or just about 13cm is AVERAGE. NOT BIG.

6" is JUST ABOVE AVERAGE but still NOT BIG

7" falls into the curve right below what would be considered long, but again, NOT BIG.

Anything above 7" gets into BIG ZONE as my body can not physically take the full length over 7".

So, to be perfectly clear, if you (anyone) are smaller than or just slightly larger than the palm of my hand, then you are SMALL.

We women are not here to validate size insecurity for any of the men here. If you choose to come here and ask questions regarding size, accept our answers and move on.

I promise you that the size king dudes here will be FAR more aggressive in how tiny anything under 8" is. That's their right, much like it's ours to have an opinion and preferences on sizes.

As stated, get over it and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thanks for this.
preemptive block made.
Since male user felt the need to come at me in my dm and attempt to seemingly mansplain to me size, I'm going to toss this out here. He informed me that 6" is big if 4.7 inches isn't. Ooook.

I will NOT discuss dick size in my inbox, so do not send another message doing so.

7" falls into the curve right below what would be considered long, but again, NOT BIG.

Anything above 7" gets into BIG ZONE as my body can not physically take the full length over 7".

So, to be perfectly clear, if you (anyone) are smaller than or just slightly larger than the palm of my hand, then you are SMALL.

We women are not here to validate size insecurity for any of the men here. If you choose to come here and ask questions regarding size, accept our answers and move on.

I promise you that the size king dudes here will be FAR more aggressive in how tiny anything under 8" is. That's their right, much like it's ours to have an opinion and preferences on sizes.

Alilebanese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...No. 12cm is below average. My personal preferences fall between 5"-7" or close to 13-17 ish cm.

12 cm is a just over 4" or roughly the size of my cellphone. I do not look at my phone and think "damn that's big".
12 cm is tiny but 13 cm is ok! What is that logic

Alilebanese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The palm of hand is approximately 10 cm ..then iam slightly larger than your palm. But it's weird that you consider 12 cm is small when most dicks are 12 cm ..
Then you are saying that most dicks in this world are small

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You SPECIFICALLY asked the following

Hello women,
Is 12 cm dick considered big for you ?

And I gave a clear answer of NO.
Get over it.

I also said my personal preferences for my body is 5"-7". This is not saying that these measurements are big in any way.
Get over it.

I specifically stated that neither 5" nor 6" was BIG.

So, if neither 5" nor 6" is big, then 4.7" sure as fuck isn't big either.

You aren't big.
This is my opinion, as asked for in your original post.
So, get over it.

D

deleted848353

Dude your dick size isnt an ask a woman thing it's a u thing. Grow up and dont be a wankstain if any of the women here dont go omg ur dick is soooooooooooo big when in reality it ain't big or average. U are sounding a lot like a banned member who use to throw a fit if he was told his dick wasnt big

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not a 12cm dick making you small...it's the little dick energy, bro.

No matter what is or is not filling out your drawers carry yourself like ya got bad knees from the cock swing.

Random thought. When phrasing any sentence related to underpants, filling out is preferred over filling up. Completely different image imparted with the latter.