My neighbor cums loudly, I want to suck his dick

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a queer man in a big apt building in the gay area of my city. My neighbor (i think he is a bartender, straight too...) jerks off a lot and cums really loudly. I find it so hot... my boyfriend isnt much of a shooter and hearing my neighbor cum it sounds like he must shoot really hard. He jerks off at random times it seems and never tries to hide it. I almost think he wants me to hear. He had a girl over only once that I heard. Hes kinda frumpy not traditionally attractive but kinda a bear in a way I find hot.

I am extremely tempted to slip a note under his door asking if he wants a blowjob. Sometimes I think he hears the guys I have over moaning so hard from the blowjobs I give them (im open with my bf but just to suck dick). I would like to invite him over, but in case he says no I would like to remain semi anonymous with the ask.

I was thinking a note saying something like "Hey, I know you're probably straight, but I was walking past your apt and heard you cum really loud and I can't stop thinking about it. If you ever need a blowjob hmu (then leave either my number or snapchat)." I'm not sure which would be more discrete, I'd need to make a new snapchat, and am nervous he'd use my number to find me on instagram and would feel awkward and stop cumming so loud. I'll send him some of the reviews guys have sent me after I've sucked them too if he does hit me to make sure he knows hes in for a treat.

Has anyone done something like this before? Any advice? Is it worth it? I'll likely be moving within a year so its okay I guess if its awkward for a while. He works weird hours so I never see him in the halls.
I had a similar situation when I lived in an apartment in Melbourne. Straight guy, lived in the same building, same floor as me, but his frosted bathroom window faced my kitchen window, and when I washed my dishes in the evening I could see him shower and then wank. He must have been aware I could see his outline going hard at it and then bending back and shooting a wad. We never acknowledged it but we often met in the stairwell and chatted. Made me horny knowing I’d seen him jerk off many times and he probably knew I had

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am a queer man in a big apt building in the gay area of my city. My neighbor (i think he is a bartender, straight too...) jerks off a lot and cums really loudly. I find it so hot... my boyfriend isnt much of a shooter and hearing my neighbor cum it sounds like he must shoot really hard. He jerks off at random times it seems and never tries to hide it. I almost think he wants me to hear. He had a girl over only once that I heard. Hes kinda frumpy not traditionally attractive but kinda a bear in a way I find hot.

I am extremely tempted to slip a note under his door asking if he wants a blowjob. Sometimes I think he hears the guys I have over moaning so hard from the blowjobs I give them (im open with my bf but just to suck dick). I would like to invite him over, but in case he says no I would like to remain semi anonymous with the ask.

I was thinking a note saying something like "Hey, I know you're probably straight, but I was walking past your apt and heard you cum really loud and I can't stop thinking about it. If you ever need a blowjob hmu (then leave either my number or snapchat)." I'm not sure which would be more discrete, I'd need to make a new snapchat, and am nervous he'd use my number to find me on instagram and would feel awkward and stop cumming so loud. I'll send him some of the reviews guys have sent me after I've sucked them too if he does hit me to make sure he knows hes in for a treat.

Has anyone done something like this before? Any advice? Is it worth it? I'll likely be moving within a year so its okay I guess if its awkward for a while. He works weird hours so I never see him in the halls.
Right...
Either a liar or a creep

Reactions: elroio

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I see the words “ sexual harassment “ thrown around. On here a lot ..

A friend of mine almost lost his job because he made a comment toward another co-worker .. and he thought he was saying it to him.. so he reported it to the office..

Word got around about it and my friend went into the office said it wasn’t said toward the guy that reported him . But then couldn’t see why he was being reported for sexual harassment.. when the guy had said a lot worse than that toward the girls in the place.. they just laughed and went about their business ..

So the office called each of them in one at a time asked if they had anything they had any complaints about and they all talked about comments he had made toward them..

Then they took him into the office asked him why he was complaining about sexual harassment when 8 girls and 2 guys said he made comments and they never reported him..

His answer was he hated queers . Boom.. he was fired for the reason they complained about plus his comment and racial slur that wasn’t allowed in the company ..
The others that were complained by him got a warning ..

The laws have made it to point if look at someone wrong they can file sexual harassment charges .. this is sad because when I was growing up you can joke around and not have to worry about it..

And it’s sad as comedians like Eddie Murphy —Sam minion… Andrew dice clay .. would never make it today as comedians.. because society today can’t take a joke
A bigot got fired, so I'm failing to see the issue here.

Tattedcub22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m surprised nobody suggested knocking on the door while he was active and “checking on him” because he sounded in distress then make any moves from there.

I did this once, and later that neighbor created an anon grinder to invite me over for weekly sessions when his roommates were at work.

You never know unless you try.

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What if having an audience is his thrill but he doesn't want a man suck his dick?
Could be but if he knows you are gay and is making noise as he cums, I’m pretty sure he is interested. Might want to keep it discreet though.